PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JH822547

Get in the hole, mashed potato etc.

• jeffgo33

Good luck, everyone!

• HunkerToe

• kdsdawg

Just read something on awesemo’s site that doesn’t make me feel very good about Kokrak which I am very heavy on
    he is horrible on poa annua

• HunkerToe

@HunkerToe said...

Well I guess that was a false start

• NDNole

Good fortune to ya ladies and gents.

• cplatt87

Just glancing at ownership, surprised that Reed ended up ahead of Hovland in most contests. I didn’t hear a ton about Reed this week and Hovland was talked up quite a bit.

• tingler25

Winner: Oosty
    Fade: DJ /JT
    Sleeper: JWalker / Guido

• ifthethunder

@Getty33 said...

Not saying it will carry over but after watching his pitiful collapse under pressure last week I won’t even consider him right now

I have some of both Higgo and English. I’ve seen players who pissed me off one week come back to be in the optimal the next after I faded them too often this year.
    ~

• mh8235

Si Woo >2%?? My god the disrespect.

• Getty33

Everyone who I figured was big chalk is big chalk. Xander close to 30% !
    DJ less than 10% could be a big money maker for those who played him.

• lfn1992

@Getty33 said...

I went 30%

• Theelegantelk

@MrBreeze said...

Good Thursday morning and YAY MAJOR GOLF

Love this post every week, gets me ready for golf. Reading it now triggers the same reaction in my brain as Scott Hanson saying “7 hours of commercial free football starts now!” So thank you for this.

• kdsdawg

so is Xander the highest owned at around 27%
    sorry to those that have him but I guess him missing the cut would be nice if you faded him

• pheffernan7

It really doesn’t help that Chan Kim has perhaps the most punchable face on planet earth

• byo34

Need the trio of Fleetwood MacIlroy to carry me to victory!

• ifthethunder

FOGHAT WARNING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As5_xq78VRA
    ~

• lfn1992

Leishman 5% and Poults 3%? LFG!

• Baysman

Winner : Rory
    Fade: Xman
    Sleeper: Clark, EVR

• golgi

Is Peacock down?

• JimKronlund

@Getty33 said...

Are you surprised Spieth 0.7% in the happy? 7% in gpp?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Getty33 said...

Not saying it will carry over but after watching his pitiful collapse under pressure last week I won’t even consider him right now

True, but that’s why I decided to go with him. People remember his last round. That said, I just verified and he’s higher owned than Higgo in the $100.

• NDNole

@kdsdawg said...

so is Xander the highest owned at around 27%
    sorry to those that have him but I guess him missing the cut would be nice if you faded him

Played him in one and played one without. I didnt read any articles, look at any video reviews and stayed off the board when I made my lineups this week.

• NDNole

Wallace is my sleeper.

• klyon28

What a shit show so far. Us open app crashing. Round 1 delayed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).