PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

usopen.com

click the player

“text”

Thank you! Of course I am on the USGA site. Why are there so many?!!!

NVM same thing, I just missed the “text” part

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Wait are you saying we have “play-by-play” somewhere? I haven’t found that option yet!

I have Lowry in 9 of 20. Didn’t mean to have so much, it’s because I finished so late last night. Looks like trouble:
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

Still making this an awful experience. Why is this so hard to get right?

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I have Lowry in 9 of 20. Didn’t mean to have so much, it’s because I finished so late last night. Looks like trouble:

Holy 4-putt for triple bogey, Batman!!??!!
    ~

• nicholasmarsh

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

If Vegas doesn’t rebound that’s going to hurt…

He started on the much tougher back nine. Keep the faith!

EDIT: Bogey on the par 5 hurts

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

~

I have him in 170/170 if it makes you feel better

• sports667

@ifthethunder said...

Holy 4-putt for triple bogey, Batman!!??!!
    ~

3 putts from 6 feet. Ugh. Long way to go though.

• zeeshan2

Vegas and Lowry; I am done lol

• MACKTYSON

@zeeshan2 said...

Still early but that 3 putt by Lowry was cringe to watch.

• sports667

And ancer. Fml.

• kdsdawg

@zeeshan2 said...

LOL, you are done after three holes on the first day?

• hautalak

• x2

Well I see why nobody is “commenting” on a shot by shot basis like normal. Because you don’t know what happens even with “text” and “ST”. I’m already raging over the guys that are under par. Most have no business there!!!

• Getty33

@sports667 said...

And ancer. Fml.

Don’t worry about Honest Abe. In fact he just threw a dart to 4’ on the par 3. He’s a resilient one.

• zeeshan2

@kdsdawg said...

LOL, you are done after three holes on the first day?

hell yea lol. Jk

• BIF

@hautalak said...

Well I see why nobody is “commenting” on a shot by shot basis like normal. Because you don’t know what happens even with “text” and “ST”. I’m already raging over the guys that are under par. Most have no business there!!!

Not sure what “text” you are referring to but in the app they have “Shot by Shot” which shows a picture of the hole and text that tells you what/where the shot was.

It’s painful to follow multiple players but all the info is there – just without being able to click Green to zoom in

• timusbr

@nicholasmarsh said...

…and now our boy has a forum nickname. love to see it! Go pizza-man!

JimK’s pick, JimK’s backhanded nickname. I Like it!!!

a pizza with everything ( birdies pars and bogies) is a garbage pizza (more bogies than not)
    Whats a good pizza ? (HaHa a can of worms opened up on this one)

• byo34

Fleetwood what a roller coaster so far.. making a bunch of putts on this Poa. His first real look at birdie all day and he sinks it!

• Giez

Damn… debated Francisco….

• someclevername

• benstnick

It’s early, but Webb seems to be done. Can’t putt. Missed 3 putts under 7 feet now. 1 under 5 feet.

• kdsdawg

dam Simpson, his putting is shit today, missed a 6” 9’ footer and left himself a 5 footer for bogey, he is about to kill a lot of my L/Us

• hautalak

• x2

@BIF said...

in the app they have “Shot by Shot” which shows a picture of the hole and text that tells you what/where the shot was.

Not using the app but I’m just bitching and moaning more than I should but it’s just a lot of work from the website. Their “dots” are too large it seems, just making it a hassle to try and figure out how something happened. In this case I was talking about Kokrak’s 11th hole bogey. Maybe the description got me idk.

I just hate it all this morning. A firestorm of bad energy from the start with the fog, shitty USGA leaderboard, and so on. Hopefully I’m done bitching after this one…

• ifthethunder

@Sleazygreazy said...

I have him in 170/170 if it makes you feel better

Green on my screen: $13.48 (and 70 cents of that is from Euro footie).
    ~

• cplatt87

Wolff remembered how to play golf it appears. First time in forever I haven’t used him so that makes sense!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

My core of Kokrak/Lowry/Simpson are on absolute fire with the flat stick – hooray!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).