PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ifthethunder

@timusbr said...

Whats a good pizza ?

Going off your garbage pizza definition, a good pizza is all pars. Also known as a Margherita.
    ~

• klyon28

Johnny Vegas birdie chance here. Gotta hit this

• benstnick

2nd 3 putt for Webb. 4 bogeys in 5…… rooting for my 5/6 now I guess.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@benstnick said...

2nd 3 putt for Webb. 4 bogeys in 5…… rooting for my 5/6 now I guess.

What a disaster, probably gonna be a “back” WD

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Gary Woodland with a 4 putt incoming. three from inside 4 feet.

• Getty33

A lineup featuring the brothers Molinari would have been nice to have.

• kps3205s

Webb and Homa in my single LU….see you all next week.

I hope Xander wins now so I will maybe finally learn why I should never tinker the morning of.

• benstnick

@Sleazygreazy said...

What a disaster, probably gonna be a “back” WD

Ya I wouldn’t doubt it. Hilarious part is he’s not hitting it bad. He’s just putting like a total moron.

• kdsdawg

@Sleazygreazy said...

My core of Kokrak/Lowry/Simpson are on absolute fire with the flat stick – hooray!

Lowry has two birdies,

meanwhile shot tracker shows that Kokrak just hit one seven feet yet it shows he was in the fairway, WTH

EDIT: shot tracker changed it

• RudyPujols

So if this 1990s-caliber shot by shot BS is to be believed, Kokrak hit one 7 feet from a fairway lie on his second shot on the Par 5. I sure hope he hit it 277 yds and has 7ft left for eagle rather than hitting it 7ft and having 277 yds left.

• kdsdawg

@RudyPujols said...

So if this 1990s-caliber shot by shot BS is to be believed, Kokrak hit one 7 feet from a fairway lie on his second shot on the Par 5. I sure hope he hit it 277 yds and has 7ft left for eagle rather than hitting it 7ft and having 277 yds left.

they changed it

• Wander_Bread

Xander DART

• Steverino01

@cplatt87 said...

Wolff remembered how to play golf it appears. First time in forever I haven’t used him so that makes sense!

Wolff will miss the cut.

• BIF

@hautalak said...

Not using the app but I’m just bitching and moaning more than I should but it’s just a lot of work from the website. Their “dots” are too large it seems, just making it a hassle to try and figure out how something happened. In this case I was talking about Kokrak’s 11th hole bogey. Maybe the description got me idk.

I just hate it all this morning. A firestorm of bad energy from the start with the fog, shitty USGA leaderboard, and so on. Hopefully I’m done bitching after this one…

Agreed it’s not great – at least I’m watching the coverage on TV and only checking on a couple players in the App.

Headed out to golf course in about 90 minutes so I’m sure I’ll be raging on the crappy App in a couple hours as well.

• timusbr

Why does it seem to me that when i hear a golfers name on the tv, A golfer I have, They miss 2 foot putts or hit the flagstick to roll off the green. My 3 highest owned golfers +1 and +2…..God please help me now before it gets too bad and out of control.

• depalma13

And the real Matthew Wolff has just stood up.

• BIF

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Gary Woodland with a 4 putt incoming. three from inside 4 feet.

Lots of short misses
    Wolff just missed a kick in for bogey so he has given everything back

• BIF

E Moli streak – the 3rd bird was a hole out from bunker on the FLY !

• depalma13

E. Molinari

• Steverino01

Phil was +3 after 6 holes at the PGA Championship. He’s +2 after 6 holes today. He’s got this.

• jsw3ent

@cplatt87 said...

Wolff remembered how to play golf it appears. First time in forever I haven’t used him so that makes sense!

Thanks

• byo34

I was looking hard at Homa this week, saw his major record and NOPED right out… I wonder what it is with him regarding majors, he normally shows up for the tough courses.

Hoping he bounces back just because I like him though.

• JimKronlund

Pizza 2 birds in a row and now on par 5.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Morikawa playing pretty poorly right now. Is really bad off the tee so far. Hopefully he can get it right on the front 9 which seems to be playing a bit easier.

• Baysman

Colin +3

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).