PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cplatt87

Just happy that my guys are (mostly) treading water so far. Most of my morning guys are either -1 or E. Only real stinker so far is Connors at +2, but still lots of golf to go.

Need good afternoons from Higgo,Oosty and Reed

• Steverino01

All 5 of my milly lineups are not duplicated, although two of them have Simpson in them.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Morikawa short miss, gives one right back.

• mogan11

winds picking up.

• Gtzerphy

@HunkerToe said...

Glad to see Homa and Webb playing as well as the Sixers in the 4th quarter.

• Gtzerphy

Need a good back nine from

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Gtzerphy said...

Need a good back nine from

Really flat day from Finau……no momentum at all yet from him.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Why Webb, just why? He’s normally so steady!

• klyon28

Yep Vegas is done. Unbelievable. How do you just collapse like that in 3 holes. Different week same shit. Can’t even get through the morning wave on Thursday without my lineup going in the trash. Worst part is this week I only have 2 am guys and I can’t even get through that without it being ruined. Break time for a little bit after this week. So discouraging. I’m in such a slump

• kdsdawg

dang Wolf with seven birdies

• byo34

@kdsdawg said...

dang Wolf with seven birdies

Yeah that time off for injury was a smart move. Really don’t want to see him contending though, his voice is headache inducing!

• sports667

Connors come on man. Such a beautiful approach. 4 FEET.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Morikawa really falling apart here…looking at a long bogey attempt now. Gross.

• Wander_Bread

Did Hovland really miss a 1 foot 9 inch putt? He’s my one weak spot thus far

• Baysman

And Colin doubles

• Steverino01

Ugh…

• JimKronlund

I cant ask more from my MiggiPizza, E. Moli, and Armitage low salary guys

• golgi

Early, but I’m in 4th place in the birdie.

Koepka
    Xander
    Fitz
    Lowry
    Kokrak
    Woodland

• achesley711

Can Tony make a birdie today?

• ifthethunder

@jlowery73 said...

Really flat day from Finau……no momentum at all yet from him.

He’s bumming me out. My lineups without the other duds? Feature Tony the Plus 3-er.
    ~

• Gtzerphy

@achesley711 said...

Can Tony make a birdie today?

• Southie777

How do i have so many shattered dreams and broken lineups and the furthest along any of my lineups are is halfway through the first round?!

• JH822547

Nice hole out eagle for English to finish +1

• Getty33

@Southie777 said...

How do i have so many shattered dreams and broken lineups and the furthest along any of my lineups are is halfway through the first round?!

Bear in mind there are only 12 golfers under par and nobody has got to -4 yet. The US Open cut last year was +6. I don’t think it will go that far down, but +4 is almost a given at this point. There is hope.

• Southie777

@Getty33 said...

Bear in mind there are only 12 golfers under par and nobody has got to -4 yet. The US Open cut last year was +6. I don’t think it will go that far down, but +4 is almost a given at this point. There is hope.

Love the pep talk, haha, thanks!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).