PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• golgi

@Vanderob14 said...

Playing Scott was a bad idea

• byo34

Reeds around the green game is something special.

• JH822547

Sam Burns his backers with an opening double.

• Baysman

Choosing Niemann was not a good pick.

• golgi

@JH822547 said...

Sam Burns his backers with an opening double.

Got one back at 2.

• Baysman

Lol EVR was not a good sub 7k pick. Dude is absolute trash.

• JH822547

Sexy putt from Bryson, let’s go!

• golgi

Roses smell like poo right now.

• depalma13

Bez with the

• JH822547

Went with EVR instead of Bez because I’m dumb.

• tristanwolf

normally i hate cutaway interviews during golf (especially some old corporate sponsor) but that rocco mediate one was good. funny guy and class act.

• Baysman

@JH822547 said...

Went with EVR instead of Bez because I’m dumb.

Same. Also have Niemann sooooooo..

• mitchsnyderdfw

@tristanwolf said...

normally i hate cutaway interviews during golf (especially some old corporate sponsor) but that rocco mediate one was good. funny guy and class act.

It was fine for a couple minutes, but went on too long.

I miss FOX and no commercials for the US Open

• Wander_Bread

Louie looks really confident on these greens

• TheWeeIceMan

Rose is absolute trash.

• tristanwolf

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

It was fine for a couple minutes, but went on too long.

I miss FOX and no commercials for the US Open

ahh jeeze i thought fox was terrible. was it like joe buck and greg norman or something? but we all have different likes!

• Vanderob14

Sam Burns leaving a 1 foot putt short has to be an error on ST somehow

• tristanwolf

i ran 30 lu’s and somehow put my best one solo into the happy meal, the $10 milly, 5 satellites, and my buddy league. it can only go downhill from here…

• klyon28

Justin Rose is so bad at golf. His putts are so far off line and he’s hit every bunker on the course

• manoffewwords

3 hours of prime time golf and US OPEN,and one page.Everyone give up or not interested? Torrey Pines does not do anything.for me as a Major venue.

• cplatt87

Higgo with quite the colorful 2nd 9 scorecard.

• JH822547

@manoffewwords said...

3 hours of prime time golf and US OPEN,and one page.Everyone give up or not interested? Torrey Pines does not do anything.for me as a Major venue.

Not a lot going on, none of the really big names are having an absolute nightmare or doing anything special.

• whodat2

Coverage continued on Peacock is great…. no announcers. I’m just golf clapping with the rest of the gallery.

• Baysman

Joaquin Niemann isn’t playing well. Thought he’d be a good fit here.

Going to be 2 missed cuts in a row

• Wander_Bread

Man my sleeper Grace can’t buy a putt. Hitting a bunch tight too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).