PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JH822547

Scott has played very nicely since a couple of early bogeys, worth noting for Round 2 showdown.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Watching rose play makes me feel better about my game.

• Ricardo5346

@JH822547 said...

Scott has played very nicely since a couple of early bogeys, worth noting for Round 2 showdown.

He’s really gained on the green which is a little scary since he was a little below avg on approach. Still love to see it.

• lfn1992

Out all day and catching up. I really like where I sit because I have a significant number of LUs with both Molinari brothers. Did however play way too much Rose in retrospect (why do I always get him wrong?)

Do have one LU with both Moli brothers in it but it also has Collin

In fact loads of +3 and +4 guys to worry about tomorrow. Could be great, could be a nightmare. Will be on the road so if you’re in central PA and see a crazy guy yelling at his XM radio it’s probably me

• JimKronlund

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/us-open-2021-bryson-dechambeau-brooks-koepka-interview?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=golfdigest
    I think that is the same reporter from the first stunt. Seems more and more orchestrated.

• Giez

Xander, Reed, Oosty, Migli, and… Morikawa and Higgo. Damn, went Higgo over Francisco,,, Hopefully those last 2 get their asses going!

• stackowak81

Coming into this week I’ve made a profit with my cash lineup 9 weeks in a row. So I’m starting to get a little confidence rolling at least when it comes to h2h, 50/50, double and triple ups.

I saved some bankroll barely playing last week so I finally found the guts to really go nuts and be aggressive and entered that lineup into 123 contests this week.

And at the moment (knock on wood) the only one I’m really sweating right now is Tony finau… incidentally the one I had the most confidence in going into the tourney.

Come on Tony… you got this 🤞🤞🤞

• kdsdawg

@Vanderob14 said...

Playing Scott was a bad idea

you were saying?

• ifthethunder

What a day. What do we think for showdown? Go with the hot hands, or try for rebounds from people we thought would be good going in…
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

What a day. What do we think for showdown? Go with the hot hands, or try for rebounds from people we thought would be good going in…
    ~

I went mostly hot hands but not really “leaders” besides Brooksy.

Speaking of Brooksy, where is widumboise?!!!

• Vanderob14

@kdsdawg said...

you were saying?

V happy to stand corrected so far.

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Just checked the contests up on DK. Lack of overlay, and even contests I want to play. That solves that issue. Doing just a little more than the minimum for achievements.
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

Anyone else ready for the Travelers?

• MrBreeze

Really hoping the theory of winning is to not be leading after day one is in play here, because I have that covered!

• whodat2

No fog this morning. Players will start their normal tee times while the ones still on the course will simultaneously finish their 1st round. So should get done with round 2 today. The cut is right at +2 right now, so yeah, +4 seems to be the favorite for the cutline.

• Wander_Bread

I need a big round for Viktor Hovland this afternoon. Will most likely be my biggest sweat. Him and Grace who is hitting the ball well but losing over 3 strokes putting

• jcotdl

@whodat2 said...

No fog this morning. Players will start their normal tee times while the ones still on the course will simultaneously finish their 1st round. So should get done with round 2 today. The cut is right at +2 right now, so yeah, +4 seems to be the favorite for the cutline.

Where is Michelle Wie when we need her?

• tristanwolf

@hautalak said...

big ol broogsy geopka

• tristanwolf

need louie to birdie one of his last two,

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@tristanwolf said...

big ol broogsy geopka

Had to get that tribute back here! Still missing some forum members.

• JimKronlund

PGA $200K FLOP SHOT [$50K TO 1ST] (ROUND 2)
    Entry: $15 Marg: 15.00%
    Entries: 13469/15.6K Pays: 22.65% Min Cash: 1.67x
    Prizes: $200,000 1st: 25.00% Top Ten: 45.45%
    Crowns: 15
    1st: 25.00% Top Ten: 45.45% What a terrible payout structure

• JimKronlund

I cant find live streaming.
    LIVE STREAMING OF THE 121ST U.S. OPEN HAS CONCLUDED
    https://www.usopen.com/watch/live.html

• tristanwolf

golf channel showing louies finish, but think it is streaming on peacock atm.

• whodat2

@tristanwolf said...

golf channel showing louies finish, but think it is streaming on peacock atm.

Yes, watching live on peacock right now.

• mh8235

Nice Sungjae. Awesome bro. 👎

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).