PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JimKronlund

@whodat2 said...

Yes, watching live on peacock right now.

Not in my region it said. I am in Canada

• ifthethunder

My lineups doing terrible does nothing to help me cope with this miserable website.
    ~

• depalma13

Amazingly, according to DK, everyone of my guys that finished up today shot a 62.

• byo34

Fingers crossed Reed and Finau make more than 1 birdie today

• mh8235

@ifthethunder said...

My lineups doing terrible does nothing to help me cope with this miserable website.
    ~

To think they said we’d have flying cars by 2020…these morons can’t even get a program to pin point dots correctly

• Wander_Bread

Reavie hold out eagle on 10 from 185+…. they haven’t shown it on Peacock yet unless I missed at as I am multitasking with work

EDIT: NVM they just showed it. Hell of a shot. It didn’t seem like he knew he made it until his caddy told him and then he started laughing

• JimKronlund

Live streaming will start soon it said.
    https://www.usopen.com/watch/live.html

• JimKronlund

This just came across my twitter feed lol

PGA Bogeys
    @PGABogeys

5m
    Sam Burns – bogey on hole 16 +2 (+2): T60th
    PGA Bogeys
    @PGABogeys

5m
    Sam Burns – bogey on hole 12 +2 (+2): T60th
    PGA Bogeys
    @PGABogeys

5m
    Sam Burns – bogey on hole 6 +2 (+2): T60th
    PGA Bogeys
    @PGABogeys

5m
    Sam Burns – double bogey on hole 1 +2 (+2): T60th

• mogan11

@JimKronlund said...

This just came across my twitter feed lol

PGA Bogeys
    @PGABogeys

5m
    Sam Burns – bogey on hole 16 +2 (+2): T60th
    PGA Bogeys
    @PGABogeys

5m
    Sam Burns – bogey on hole 12 +2 (+2): T60th
    PGA Bogeys
    @PGABogeys

5m
    Sam Burns – bogey on hole 6 +2 (+2): T60th
    PGA Bogeys
    @PGABogeys

5m
    Sam Burns – double bogey on hole 1 +2 (+2): T60th

hopefully he can birdie 18 to start his second round at +1. Lots of style points for burnsy.

• JH822547

Bryson needs to sort out the approaches because he’s driving it like a dream.

• Vanderob14

Burns needs to get another cup of coffee or something because he’s been terrible these last 3 holes

• Getty33

Yikes Matsuyama taking not 1 not 2 but 3 chops out of the greenside rough.

• naj1073

@Getty33 said...

Yikes Matsuyama taking not 1 not 2 but 3 chops out of the greenside rough.

that was brutal

• MACKTYSON

Did Munoz just 3 putt from 2 feet?

• JimKronlund

Rose is brutal this weekend. Missed a 2’ for bogey after a 10’ for bird.

• Vanderob14

Scott staring down a +3 start through 2

• zeeshan2

@Vanderob14 said...

Scott staring down a +3 start through 2

yuck

• Vanderob14

@zeeshan2 said...

yuck

Made the 10 foot par thank god

• JH822547

@JH822547 said...

Scott has played very nicely since a couple of early bogeys, worth noting for Round 2 showdown.

Edit: nice putt

• byo34

Heard a few players before the week say if they can get through 10, 11 and 12 at even par, they like their chances..

I can see why now!

• klyon28

First hole and Rose misses a 4 and a half foot par putt. Yep I’ve had enough for the day already. So sick of this crap. So sick of reading and listening to all these so called “experts” every week on all these different websites only to get screwed over week after week

• Baysman

EVR has the fairway 4 times out of 18 tries. I understand that they may be narrow, but how the hell does a pro golfer only hit 4/18 fairways.

• benstnick

Big names are starting out with some brutal scores. Hideki might be on his way to a missed cut after opening with -2

• JH822547

Which experts recommended Justin Rose exactly?

I dare say a few said he might be a low owned flyer but absolute no one said he was a rock solid core play.

• naj1073

whoa boy deki ruining the day already!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).