PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

@eruthruff said...

I have no idea why the weekend contests locked at 3 AM local time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a contest lock 4 hours early. Meanwhile, round 3 lock was set to the correct time.

Now all my weekend entries are dummy lineups. Unreal.

• titanhawks

They have to realize this and fix it since they have enough time

I just got on to set my EURO, Showdown and Weekend LU’s now

• mitchsnyderdfw

10/150 – 6/6, some are not even close to cashing

No 6/6 in the Milly, but do have three 5/6, so hoping they hold on and cash.

• titanhawks

Ended up with only 3/20 5/6 in the Birdie but all are currently cashing and needs Rahm to win

Mini-Max doing better with 2/20 6/6 and both cashing and 14/20 5/6 with one currently cashing and needing a Morikawa win

Finau in the first and Rose in the second were the turds in the punchbowls this week

• yisman

@depalma13 said...

same happened to me

I reserved entry for weekend last night and set alarm

I wake up and weekend is locked and I can’t edit. Bizarre.

• mh8235

@depalma13 said...

Have they fixed this yet? Can you edit weekend lineups or dummy locked?

• titanhawks

I sent some feedback; like that’ll do any good

• yisman

@eruthruff said...

I have no idea why the weekend contests locked at 3 AM local time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a contest lock 4 hours early. Meanwhile, round 3 lock was set to the correct time.

they by default always set lock for 6 AM EDT until they get the tee times for round 3. It seems the DK intern assigned to updating the times only updated showdown times and forgot the weekend slate.

• titanhawks

@mh8235 said...

Have they fixed this yet? Can you edit weekend lineups or dummy locked?

I reserved mine last night as always knowing the round three start time is later than no or then 5 am

that’s 3 am pacific time lol

• mh8235

@titanhawks said...

I reserved mine last night as always knowing the round three start time is later than no or then 5 am

that’s 3 am pacific time lol

Exactly man, did the same thing, with 2 lineups ($40), now they’re both Tom Hoge 😭 can we get DK to refund us some crowns or tickets??

• titanhawks

we are still 1:15 away from the first tee-time

• kdsdawg

@timusbr said...

USGA management as it effects me a gambler and stat gatherer

They have the best in tournament stats inside the players box.

• yisman

DK response:

I apologize for the confusion here.

This was an error on our end. Unfortunately, Weekend Golf slates had the incorrect lock time of 6 AM. Since these have locked they will not be made available in the lobby.

We will work to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. Thanks for sticking with us, please let us know if you have any other questions.

• mh8235

@yisman said...

DK response:

This was an error on our end. Unfortunately, Weekend Golf slates had the incorrect lock time of 6 AM. Since these have locked they will not be made available in the lobby.

We will work to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. Thanks for sticking with us, please let us know if you have any other questions.

At least we can all take solace in the fact it will be some dummy-on-dummy action…one lineup could ship like 8 places lol, will be an interesting contest for sure.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

BIF I think it’s just I’ve appreciated some of the other venues they’ve played the US Open at lately minus Erin Hills. I know the setup is completely different, but it still feels less “Majory”. The pandemic could be a little responsible for that as well.

It also doesn’t help that I was full of Webb and he’s on most of my 5/6s. The coverage is awful so has made for some added disappointment.

I will agree that the course hasn’t been “unfair” yet and at least that’s a positive considering what we’ve seen before. I’ll try and enjoy these next few days but I’m ready for the Open!!!

• kdsdawg

Got one 6/6 in DK and one 5/6
    Got two 6/6 on FD and two 5/6

About this tournament and this course.
    Literally anybody even or better could still win IMO.

• depalma13

@yisman said...

DK response:

I get that mistakes are made, but this response is just BS. Everyone deserves a refund if the request it.

• hbomb57

@yisman said...

How many entries, gotta assume it was not filled.

• JimKronlund

@hbomb57 said...

How many entries, gotta assume it was not filled.

Weekend PGA $4K Short Game [20 Entry Max]
    Entry Fee:$1
    Entries:
    /4.8K
    Prizes:$4,000
    Crowns:1
    My Entries:0
    Multi-Entry:20

• Giez

Just realized my FD team is 6/6, Oosty, Bez, Nieman, Griffin, Rahm, and Mats… not a great squad.

• Giez

Sucks the weekend locked early

• yisman

yahoo 4/6
    FD 5/6 (Higgo)
    DK one 5/6 (Homa) and four 4/6

not good

• lfn1992

@timusbr said...

Peacock being a money grubbing enterprise

As someone from the Philly area that cannot watch the Phillies this weekend, I agree. Peacock will never get a dime from me.

• cplatt87

Felt good about my lineup heading into the week, thought it was pretty “safe”. Ended up only getting 2/6 through lol.

Did not expect all of Hovland, Hatton, Connors and Higgo to MC

• lfn1992

I put in my normal weekend contests and they showed some overlay. Had I been up that early there must have been tons, but hearing people have dummy LUs in there, etc. I’m pleased. Too bad there were no good tickets to win

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).