MAIN FORUM

Comments

• JasonZyman

Made 22 lineups and have 45 entries.

GL everyone!

• rocketman

we dont need a play by play mkayyy

• dietmtndew

seems a bit excessive…i’ve never really understood the math of entering the same lineup twice in the same tourney.

• probablymylastlogin

@dietmtndew said...

seems a bit excessive…i’ve never really understood the math of entering the same lineup twice in the same tourney.

You make more money if you win, Dietmtndew….

• leafs93

i never understood playing a cash game where the only winner 9/10 times is the house but to each there own, have fun trading rake. Dietmtndew

• Epicsic

I never understood any of the logic in this thread. Lol had too

• dietmtndew

@leafs93 said...

i never understood playing a cash game where the only winner 9/10 times is the house but to each there own, have fun trading rake. Dietmtndew

I agree with that. I never play cash cash games. Break even at best after the house takes their cut.

• btwice80

@dietmtndew said...

The math is sometimes you want to play a $6 GPP instead of a $3 GPP. I did it for the NBA version and won $6K instead $3.5K (three-way tie for 4th).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).