MAIN FORUM

Comments

• elg26

3 different users of course. Or so it appears by username…

Wtf is that??!! I don’t believe in coincidences….

• cutter2225

@tarheel66 said...

Ridiculous post, Maybe ehafner and Phantom072 are in collusion as are the other 3 guys who cashed. Why no complaining about haf and Phantom ? Been playing this DFS for about 4 years now and made okay money at it. I do not give a crap how many guys get together and come u with lineups, we all talk with our friends and very possible to come up with identical lineups. All the players used in those lineups are used in at least 27.3% of other lineups in that tourney. Why the complaint elg ? You cashed, you had the better lineup

Do some research before posting your garbage. Ehafner and Phantom072 landed on the same score but with DIFFERENT lineups. Did you bother to check the data here -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qfj0OdmLFPZ5LKYLWwd4V052oVzmyUC073efLZMrSuQ/edit?usp=sharing

It’s possible this is simply 3 guys using the same service and entering the lineup provided but IMO that’s not the case.

• elg26

@tarheel66 said...

Ridiculous post, Maybe ehafner and Phantom072 are in collusion as are the other 3 guys who cashed. Why no complaining about haf and Phantom ? Been playing this DFS for about 4 years now and made okay money at it. I do not give a crap how many guys get together and come u with lineups, we all talk with our friends and very possible to come up with identical lineups. All the players used in those lineups are used in at least 27.3% of other lineups in that tourney. Why the complaint elg ? You cashed, you had the better lineup

So because I cashed in this one 11 player tournament I shouldn’t complain.? What kind of logic is that?

When I enter an 11 person contest….single entry….I expect to play against 10 others….not 8 others….

I’m happy you make ok money at it…it’s just a hobby for me…but since it involves money I would like to know things are above board….

I still play multiple entry GPP tourneys (like a donkey) but I know going in odds are stacked against me…but I do it for fun….a dollar and a dream…

But the reason I tried entering small single entry is to avoid this from happening….and have the opportunity to PLAY ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD…. is that too much to ask for?

• cutter2225

@elg26 said...

So because I cashed in this one 11 player tournament I shouldn’t complain.? What kind of logic is that?

Exactly right. In this case yes you cashed but there’s bigger issues involved and I for one am glad you started this thread.

• rainbowtroutman

@yostradamus said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

This is the first weekend i will not be playing on DK in 2 years…………

Re thinking DFS……………after hearing the jeff mans story, the two brothers………and now this single entry crap.

Time to spend more time with my season long children……………

My suggestion would be to play on the smaller sites. Sure,the top prizes aren’t as big,but IMO its a fairer game.

• depalma13

DK doesn’t care, they are profiting on the scam. The claim single entry tournaments and they are nothing of the sort.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler