NFL FORUM

Comments

• jkokbaker

Jaquizz, Brate and Evans too much from the Bucs for cash. Jaquizz and Brate are so cheap and Evans is in a great matchup. What do you think?

• slcseas

I’ve done 3 players a number of times but one was always a QB. I think this is too thin, and at least one is almost certain to flop in a week where cash lines are probably going to be high.

Doesn’t this almost force to you play Winstion btw? If all of these guys deliver you may as well lock up the associated QB points, right?

• CleverGroom

Honestly, I think people are overselling Evans this week. SF isn’t that bad against WRs and Dirk Koetter is tired of Winston’s shenanigans. I’d give my blessing to Quizz and ask you to pick no more than one of the others.

Do not play Winston with any other Buccaneer outside of Quizz in cash. Unless, perhaps, you really boned yourself in full slate games by playing the wrong guys on Thursday. Which I may or may not have done myself.

• RockyMtHigh

I don’t even like playing 2 players from same team.

• MrWorldwide

I agree, I don’t like playing two players from the same team either, although sometimes it just works out that way. Definitely not 3 players. Not to say you can’t get away with it 1 out of 10 times, but I don’t think the above TB combo is one of those times.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

To be fair Cam, Whitaker, Benjamin, and Olsen all had great days vs. the 49ers. Whitaker’s day was more “great for his salary” but he was a decent play non the less. Now the odds of Quizz, Evans, and Brate having a great day don’t line up. I normally only take two receivers/tight ends from the same team if it’s a shootout or if I think that team will be playing behind. Brate is the easy fade for me in this game. Tampa has to throw the ball at least 20-25 times I bet Evans is a lock for half those targets. As horrible as my 49ers run d is, I’m almost all in on Quizz this weak. I would rather have Doyle than Brate in cash anyways.

• CleverGroom

Don’t forget Jimmy Graham big day against the 49ers either: 24 DK points, for 8x. The 49ers are exposed whenever they play a good TE, and that should go double now that Bowman is out (get well soon, hero).

I like this spot much more for Brate than for Doyle. Still hard to argue against playing a $2,500 TE with upside in any format. Not like you couldn’t win the Milly with him even if he puts up a goose egg.

• walkoff9

I think it’s too much for cash, but im all for a game stack in GPP’s.

• Jasonb20

( other than the QB/WR stack) would be a Freeman/Coleman stack…

• CleverGroom

@Jasonb20 said...

An exception( other than the QB/WR stack) would be a Freeman/Coleman stack…

Shhhhh…don’t give them any ideas. Not good ones, at least.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.