MAIN FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

We are running our largest Pick & Roll of the season tonight, $4,000 to first with top 345 cashing.

Check it out!

• Ross
  • Nosuckoutplz

Damn, sorry I’ll be missing this. Wish you guys the best of luck with it and I hope it does well!

• jonathan627

So looks like you shoot for around 3x on this site? Tough to get used to coming from DK but I do like the site. With DK’s ridiculous GPPs/terrible payouts I may be moving my action over here anyway.

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

Great tournament. Would be nice to see a few more large ones like this before the NBA season is over since this one came close to filling!

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

long term investing at its best…..i spent the past 30 days losing about $500 on this site, $100 per week, and then took down $700 last night in this contest, all off of tickets – i’m all in now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).