NBA FORUM

• bmann

…until NBA regular season starts. Glad NFL is back but really just waiting for NBA DFS. Can’t come soon enough.

• osuryanf

@bmann said...

…until NBA regular season starts. Glad NFL is back but really just waiting for NBA DFS. Can’t come soon enough.

Amen brother!

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

I am with you. Really looking forward to this season, and other DFS games just don’t really cut it for me.

• travop

I saw posts that draftkings did nba preseason last year. Does anybody how they do the salaries, is it like nfl preseason where its all the same? Just wanted to know because preseason starts in 10 days and in ready to play some nba dfs

• srk8987

day-to-day

I am so effing excited.

• sethayates

@travop said...

I saw posts that draftkings did nba preseason last year. Does anybody how they do the salaries, is it like nfl preseason where its all the same? Just wanted to know because preseason starts in 10 days and in ready to play some nba dfs

I just pulled my CSV from DK. The first preseason contest they ran last year was a $25K Sharpshooter on 10/23 ($3). That was only a week before the season started. If I remember correctly the players were basically priced off their opening night salaries. That was never a problem though because you could always find one minimum-priced player to fit anything you wanted to do.

I hope they do the entire preseason this year and not just the last week before the season starts. It was actually enjoyable and good preparation for regular season NBA DFS.

• Bschwarze325

@sethayates said...

I just pulled my CSV from DK. The first preseason contest they ran last year was a $25K Sharpshooter on 10/23 ($3). That was only a week before the season started. If I remember correctly the players were basically priced off their opening night salaries. That was never a problem though because you could always find one minimum-priced player to fit anything you wanted to do.

I hope they do the entire preseason this year and not just the last week before the season starts. It was actually enjoyable and good preparation for regular season NBA DFS.

Agreed here. Can’t wait to dig back into NBA and hope they kick things off immediately when preseason starts.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

hard to believe it’s so close… can’t wait!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

That means about 37 or 38 till the cant wait for mlb posts

• travop

Ok thanks! And yeah i would hope they do the whole preseason too

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@walkoff9 said...

That means about 37 or 38 till the cant wait for mlb posts

and about 41 till the first “ugh! I can’t believe fanduel doesn’t allow late swap”

and 45 days till the first “I hate late scratches in NBA, they need to do something or i’ll never play NBA again”

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I can’t wait to roster Anthony Davis and watch him crumple to the ground in the 1st quarter!

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@hambazaza said...

and about 41 till the first “ugh! I can’t believe fanduel doesn’t allow late swap”

and 45 days till the first “I hate late scratches in NBA, they need to do something or i’ll never play NBA again”

Hahahahahah. Let’s remember this and see how long it actually takes. I feel like 10 days may be generous.

• mellofellowsu

NFL season is fun but it’s just an appetizer. I’m ready for the main course.

• chronoxiong

• deactivated51600

I can’t wait to roster Russell Westbrook at like 16k salary on DK

• g_nagy

“Do the John Wall just popped up on my Pandora. Too ready for NBA season

• Bubba2323

Can’t wait!

• w3junky

Can’t wait to increase my bankroll with NBA! Baseball sure drained a lot of it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).