NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• BDholla89

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Short track racing at Bristol this weekend, and DK has added some different/larger GPP’s for the race!

Friday, April 15
    11:00 AM 1ST PRACTICE
    4:15 PM QUALIFYING

Saturday, April 16
    8:30 AM 2ND PRACTICE
    11:00 AM FINAL PRACTICE

Sunday, April 17
    1:00 PM RACE

(All times eastern)

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@LotteryTicket said...

Demolition Derby=NASCAR
    What a joke. Just can’t figure how anybody can make a lineup they can feel comfortable with. Past and current form or even practice results mean diddly squat.

I disagree, I had Kenseth, Larson, and Hamlin in cash. I was still able to make money.

• unageo09

I had Matt DiBenedetto, he was about 4% owned finishing a career best 6th place, but I also had Kyle Busch and killed my LU…lol

• rddsteve

I’ve played the last five or so contests and all of them were ruined by one of my main guys I picked being unable to finish the race. It’s frustrating, but I don’t see how its possible to predict something like that happening. Even with Kyle Busch, most my lineups were looking like they’d cash with Kenseth/Edwards and my lower sal guys doing well. Then Kenseth went out and that was that.

• SouthernShield

@rddsteve said...

I’ve played the last five or so contests and all of them were ruined by one of my main guys I picked being unable to finish the race. It’s frustrating, but I don’t see how its possible to predict something like that happening. Even with Kyle Busch, most my lineups were looking like they’d cash with Kenseth/Edwards and my lower sal guys doing well. Then Kenseth went out and that was that.

You can survive with multiple guys going out if they are highly owned and you still hit on your lesser drivers.

Learning how to weigh each practice and taking into account qualifying position and past history can be a bit much.

I was bad at NAS last year, So far this year I’m making money.

• tmquint11

It’s no different from any other sport. There are no sure things. You digest as much information as you care to, make a decision, then roll the dice.

then BOOM! Your top dog blows a tire and your value guys give back their track position on the restart. LOVE IT!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).