NBA FORUM

Comments

• impurityz

4 player limit on FD issue

So… It keeps telling me no MORE then 4 players from the same team… meanwhile I only have 4.
    I do it twice and it lets me submit but then the team just revers back to the place holder…. what is this?

edit: works now for some reason.
    just wanted to mention FD contacted me immediately after making this so I just wanted to give their customer service some praise.

• duder500

RG Mod

Cookies?

Try it in a different contest.

• impurityz

Tried a diff contest, different browser, nothing…

Its odd because it gives me the error, then I resubmit and it does the three dots where it is processing then jut gives me the same placeholder team. Great timing for this to happen.

• jross2021

don’t worry.. we solved it.. he actually had 5 players from one team. IDK why we let him out of his cage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).