INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

Good afternoon Grinders,

Tonight we are running an

NBA Satellite awarding Forty (40) $200 tickets

to our NFL $500,000 Championship Qualifier on Sunday.

As an added bonus, I want to award either a FREE T-SHIRT or a FREE HOODIE to the top 2 finishers in that contest that post their name in this thread.

Good luck – Step your way to $100,000!

As of this posting, the contest sits at 35/459 so hop on over to FantasyDraft and win yourself a seat towards qualifiying for our biggest contest of the NFL year!

• FantasyDraftSupport

Bump…. only 54/459 filled with 2.5 hours to go!

• bigez952

Username : Bigez952

I am not an NBA player but since there doesn’t seem to be a lot of people positing for this promo I will give it a shot for the free hoodie. My only chance is if only 1 other person posts here lol. Awesome promos as always and hopefully I can catch lighting in a bottle and pick up a $200 ticket to the NFL contest which I would really like to play in.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

ekimnotloh

Swag me baby….

• lucashoward7

Howie7107

• Linsanity88

Linsanity88

• FantasyDraftSupport

Update only 154/459 with 50 minutes left!

Top 40 get $200 tickets on a $20 buyin!

• yisman

yisman

• FantasyDraftSupport

Final update this contest is only 40% full with 15 minutes left….DRAFT NOW!

https://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/1008094/#!?r=grinders

• yisman

I only did four lineups.

I should’ve done 10!

• bigez952

I only did 1 so I have a 1% chance at a top 2 finish even though only 5 posted screen names since I suck at NBA and can’t beat multiple lineups from people that play NBA. Too bad the swag wasn’t a random draw as I most likely wasted $20.

Still have a hope and a prayer that dumb luck can get a win for me tonight.

• yisman

@bigez952 said...

I only did 1 so I have a 1% chance at a top 2 finish even though only 5 posted screen names since I suck at NBA and can’t beat multiple lineups from people that play NBA. Too bad the swag wasn’t a random draw as I most likely wasted $20.

Still have a hope and a prayer that dumb luck can get a win for me tonight.

If I win a shirt I’ll ask them to give it to you.

• bigez952

@yisman said...

If I win a shirt I’ll ask them to give it to you.

That would be pretty sweet to get a shot at something since my night ended the second I clicked the button to put Kanter in my lineup.

NBA is so tough where I can 40+ point nights from low owned guys like Dotson and Whiteside but it is all for nothing with a $13,400 player only puts up 19.

• yisman

My best score was only 271.25. Kanter was terrible and then Booker and Harden proceeded to leave the game with injuries.

• bigez952

@yisman said...

My best score was only 271.25. Kanter was terrible and then Booker and Harden proceeded to leave the game with injuries.

I missed that Booker and Harden left with injuries but that explains why Harden disappointed and only scored 45 after he was on 60+ point pace. Kouzma was disappointing for me as well but I did put up a 272.75 which was only about 20 points away from the cash line.

Overall a top 50% finish for my first NBA lineup of the season exceeded my expectations.

• icemanyeee

run this back tonight

• yisman

I don’t know if they’ll ever do it again, but if they do, I will not make the mistake of only entering 4 times.

• FantasyDraftSupport

Top finisher from this thread was bigez952 followed by yisman! Support will be in touch today to get your sizes. Thanks for playing on FantasyDraft!

• bigez952

@FantasyDraftSupport said...

Top finisher from this thread was bigez952 followed by yisman! Support will be in touch today to get your sizes. Thanks for playing on FantasyDraft!

Awesome that my 1 lineup did the impossible and got me free swag. Thanks for running the promo and even though I didn’t make the top 40 for the ticket I am happy with the sweatshirt.

Keep up the good promos.

• yisman

@bigez952 said...

Awesome that my 1 lineup did the impossible and got me free swag. Thanks for running the promo and even though I didn’t make the top 40 for the ticket I am happy with the sweatshirt.

Keep up the good promos.

congrats!

• FantasyDraftSupport

Good News…Running this Satellite back today awarding 30 $200 tickets …..$20 buy in….Last week this Satellite filled at only 57%…good opportunity for many of you to get some good value here! Good luck!

$500,000 Championship Super Satellite

• FantasyDraftSupport

PSA:

This contest is currently only 17% full.

• FantasyDraftSupport

Update with only 30 mins left this is 28% full. Incredible overlay value towards our $100,000 top prize in week 16!

• yisman

I did not make the same mistake twice. I max entered this time!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler