INDUSTRY FORUM

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Grinders,

This weeks $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 GPP is up in the Lobby now. You can draft your team now, just click here

& you know we’ve got a promo or two going…

New Depositor Promo

All 1st time deposits (no minimum) will receive exclusive access to a $50,000 Jump Ball Qualifier this Sunday. (Sunday-Monday NFL Slate) You’ll have a shot at 10 entries in the Jump Ball that means, take top 10 & you Q! You can make your 1st deposit here

Don’t forget you’ll get to take advantage of our 300% matching deposit bonus for new players too

Reload Deposit Bonus

Any deposit of $100 or more (including 1st time deposits) will receive an entry into the $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 this week. Just post your username here to ensure your entry is awarded. All entries will be awarded by 6pm EST on December 15th. Limit 10 entries per account Deposit Here

Buy 4 Get One FREE

Already deposited? Take advantage of our Buy 4 Get One FREE offer for more value. Buy 4 entries into the $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 (Enter Here) or the $50,000 Candy Cane GPP (Enter Here) & you’ll get a 5th entry free. Just post your username in this thread to receive your bonus entry.

Welcome to the Hub, this is how we do.

StevieP & the Hubbies

• MrFantasy

Awesome! Just reserved my entries. MrFantasy

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@MrFantasy your bonus entries are in!

• serg270679

Steven, could you share the reasons why Tuesdays were selected as the day for those GPPs? Tuesday is often a short slate day in NBA, we have just four games on Dec 15th. I’m sure most of the players would prefer Wednesdays, when we always have 9-14 games. Just something to consider for the future…

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@serg270679 Tuesdays were selected since they come off the heels of our NFL contests but I can certainly see the appeal to a Wednesday contest.

Lets toss it up to a vote!

Who wants Tuesday and who wants Wednesday?

Weigh in when you can!

Steven

• sjm26b

So, if I deposit $1000 I get ten more entries into the 50-50 (like last week)?

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

• ldavidjm

Wednesday (really don’t care that much on the day but strongly prefer 6 or more games)

• sjm26b

Great! Is this something that we occur weekly (the bonus entries), or is it just for these 2 weeks? I just deposited $1000.

Will Prob do the 5 entries for the price of 4 as well. Is there a limit for that bonus as well, or is it for every 4 paid for you get a 5th free?

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@sjm26b said...

Great! Is this something that we occur weekly (the bonus entries), or is it just for these 2 weeks? I just deposited $1000.

Will Prob do the 5 entries for the price of 4 as well. Is there a limit for that bonus as well, or is it for every 4 paid for you get a 5th free?

We do everything week to week so idk if we will keep this one going past this week or not.

As for the BOGO offer, its for as many as you want so buy away and let us know how many entries you lock in

• sjm26b

I would say Wednesday would be better (or whatever day has the most games on the slate). Anecdotally, it seems that there is a positive correlation between number of games on the slate and the amount of action on the site. I know I am less likely to play on smaller slates.

• DefinitelyMiami

Wednesday

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

There’s a 300% matching bonus on top of the other promos you’re running(i.e deposit 1k, get 300% bonus money and 10x entries into the 50k jumpball???) I have to be reading that incorrect because it seems too good to be true. What’s the limit in bonus money on the 300%? And you have a buy 4, get 1 free for a 50/50 gpp? WOW! There are so many sites out right now, but if I read things correctly, I’m way late to the party!

• MrFantasy

@kaetorade said...

There’s a 300% matching bonus on top of the other promos you’re running(i.e deposit 1k, get 300% bonus money and 10x entries into the 50k jumpball???) I have to be reading that incorrect because it seems too good to be true. What’s the limit in bonus money on the 300%? And you have a buy 4, get 1 free for a 50/50 gpp? WOW! There are so many sites out right now, but if I read things correctly, I’m way late to the party!

You’re definitely way late to the party my friend. As far as the 300% bonus money I believe it’s $500 capped, Steven can answer that better than I can though.

• MrFantasy

It doesn’t matter much to me if it’s a Tuesday or Wednesday, but if more people prefer Wednesday then I’m all for it. When it comes to a 50/50 contest, more games is going to be better.

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

@MrFantasy said...

It doesn’t matter much to me if it’s a Tuesday or Wednesday, but if more people prefer Wednesday then I’m all for it. When it comes to a 50/50 contest, more games is going to be better.

I will sign up soon, but I definitely vote for Weds because it’s always a full slate. I still can’t get over a buy 4, get 1 free in a 50/50….and then you get free entries per $100 that you deposit(up to 10) AND there’s a nice deposit bonus on top of all that? Nah, I must have read it wrong….Can’t be that good. LOL

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@kaetorade said...

….Can’t be that good. LOL

@kaetorade Oh but it is! Where have you been?

As far as the 1st time deposit bonus goes, that’s good up to $500.

The free entry for every $100 deposited is still running for at least the rest of the week, so don’t miss that one.

The buy 4 get 1 free is legit. Stack those entries up and the bonus entries will follow.

Running tally on the Tuesday-Wednesday vote: Wednesday – 3 & Tuesday – 0

• Meatacus

I vote for Weds as well. Also like Saturdays as I have more time to research.

• anton962001

Entered 4 in Candy Cane GPP. Thanks! Love the Hub.

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@anton962001 you’re good to go!

• Capri

Great promo! I deposited $1000 and entered the Candy Cane GPP 16 times. Thanks!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@capri great. I just put your bonus entries in!

• ponzicrash

Deposited. Username:Ponzicrash

• sjm26b

entered 12 entries into the 50-50.

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@Ponzicrash great. You’re good to go!

• akarkennny

got my entries instantly — thanks to all

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).