INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Grinders,

This weeks $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 GPP is up in the Lobby now. You can draft your team now, just click here

& you know we’ve got a promo or two going…

New Depositor Promo

All 1st time deposits (no minimum) will receive exclusive access to a $50,000 Jump Ball Qualifier this Sunday. (Sunday-Monday NFL Slate) You’ll have a shot at 10 entries in the Jump Ball that means, take top 10 & you Q! You can make your 1st deposit here

Don’t forget you’ll get to take advantage of our 300% matching deposit bonus for new players too

Reload Deposit Bonus

Any deposit of $100 or more (including 1st time deposits) will receive an entry into the $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 this week. Just post your username here to ensure your entry is awarded. All entries will be awarded by 6pm EST on December 15th. Limit 10 entries per account Deposit Here

Buy 4 Get One FREE

Already deposited? Take advantage of our Buy 4 Get One FREE offer for more value. Buy 4 entries into the $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 (Enter Here) or the $50,000 Candy Cane GPP (Enter Here) & you’ll get a 5th entry free. Just post your username in this thread to receive your bonus entry.

Welcome to the Hub, this is how we do.

StevieP & the Hubbies

• bigperm0107

1k deposit
    bigperm0107

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@bigperm0107 Your good to go! Good luck this weekend & on Tuesday.

• Meatacus

I deposited the $1000 and was credited the 10 entries for that.
    I also have reserved 40 entries into the JUMP BALL and CANDY CANE tourneys and am waiting on those free entries.
    ID: Meat

Thanks

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Deposited $1,000 and submitted 20 entries into the Jump Ball 50/50

(still wish you would do bigger NFL GPP’s!)

• Butters468

Deposit made: Butters468

Thanks!

• Gopherbuff

Deposited $500: Gopherbuff

Thanks!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@Meatacus you’re all set! Good luck tomorrow night.

• shockermandan

Steven, I deposited and bought my lineups for tomorrow. Thanks!

shockermandan

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@thehazyone Just put your entries in too & thanks for the feedback! We’re working our butts off to offer the biggest & most badass prize pools we can, so believe me I hear you on that.

• xavier0730

xavier0730 88 entries

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@xavier0730 your bonus entries have been awarded. Enjoy!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@Gopherbuff

@Butters468

I’ve just put your entries in for next week’s NFL GPPs. Have fun!

• lebronsucksballz

user name = lebronsucks

• RangerC

Put 20 entries in (also did 1k deposit, but already got the entries for that).
    Username : mathteacher

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

hey @lebronsucksballz, your bonus entries for the $50,000 Jump Ball are in now!

• JdotBrone

Just deposited: jdotbrone. Thanks again Steven

• gberg823

Hey Steven just bought 40 entries for the 50/50 tonight. Username ehrenberggreg. Thanks!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@JdotBrone thanks for the heads up! Have fun tonight.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Steven – check your pms please. Thanks!

• kdriskell311

Deposited and entered contests username-thetruthbama. Thanks for the deal Steven and FH!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

You’re all set @ehrenberggreg. Have a ball tonight!

• Oriolesman8

Hey Steven – Just added 20 entries for the 50/50 tonight. Username – TBlaise. Thanks!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Thank you @kdriskell311! Your bonus entries have been awarded, enjoy the Jump Ball.

• kdriskell311

@StevenP said...

Thank you @kdriskell311! Your bonus entries have been awarded, enjoy the Jump Ball.

They aren’t showing up. Will it take a little while?

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

Finally made an account! The free entry per $100 deposited(max of 10) is still good? If so, I’ll deposit now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).