INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Grinders,

This weeks $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 GPP is up in the Lobby now. You can draft your team now, just click here

& you know we’ve got a promo or two going…

New Depositor Promo

All 1st time deposits (no minimum) will receive exclusive access to a $50,000 Jump Ball Qualifier this Sunday. (Sunday-Monday NFL Slate) You’ll have a shot at 10 entries in the Jump Ball that means, take top 10 & you Q! You can make your 1st deposit here

Don’t forget you’ll get to take advantage of our 300% matching deposit bonus for new players too

Reload Deposit Bonus

Any deposit of $100 or more (including 1st time deposits) will receive an entry into the $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 this week. Just post your username here to ensure your entry is awarded. All entries will be awarded by 6pm EST on December 15th. Limit 10 entries per account Deposit Here

Buy 4 Get One FREE

Already deposited? Take advantage of our Buy 4 Get One FREE offer for more value. Buy 4 entries into the $50,000 Jump Ball 50/50 (Enter Here) or the $50,000 Candy Cane GPP (Enter Here) & you’ll get a 5th entry free. Just post your username in this thread to receive your bonus entry.

Welcome to the Hub, this is how we do.

StevieP & the Hubbies

• emac

Hi Steven, 12 entries purchased. User name – EMac

Thank you for the great promotion!

• Chris

@kdriskell311 your entries should be visible now. Check & let me know if you see them.

• Chris

@EMac you’re all set!

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

GREAT promo and nice customer service too! Here’s hoping you’ll add an export option(to existing contests) ASAP! It’s difficult to play decent volume w/o it.

• Chris

Thanks @kaetorade hope you enjoy our site! Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

• jbrizz

entered 4 times, username is jbrizz – thanks!

• ironmiket

Ironmiket putting 50 entries in the jump ball so hit me with the bonus

• Kruzdog

JK with 4 more entries

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

just purchased 8 entries, username nickn3. thank you!

• wideopen23

Entered 4 times under Plustin….THANKS!

• munderftim

Just entered 4 entries into the 50/50. Munderftim

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@jbrizz

@ironmiket

Your entries are in. As for the rest of you, the bonus entries are on the way!

• jbrizz

thanks Steven, great promo and customer service at FH

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@nicslim

@Kruzdog yall are good to go!

@wideopen23 check your PMs please

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

I just entered 16x times Username=kaetorade. Thanks!

• wideopen23

@StevenP said...

@nicslim

@Kruzdog yall are good to go!

@wideopen23 check your PMs please

Pm sent. Thanks

• bigmel911

WFFC 2014 Finalist

• 2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

entered 4 times, username is bigmel911

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@wideopen23 you’re good to go! Enjoy man.

• tvsfrink

Can someone tell me what the cash line was? I’m curious if my non-Monroe LU would have cashed.

• emac

@tvsfrink said...

Can someone tell me what the cash line was? I’m curious if my non-Monroe LU would have cashed.

242.25 was right on the cut line with a train, so not all received the full cash (per their terms and conditions “In the event of a tie, prizes are divided evenly amongst the participants that have tied.”).

Just a reminder, FantasyHub does have late swap…which saved me from getting a zero in the large 50/50 contest as I had Monroe on half of my entries.

EMac

• tvsfrink

Thanks. My non-Monroe LU scored 244. My Monroe LU scored 189.5. I thought about entering both, glad I didn’t now (although -$5 would have been better than -$40).

So if the money is split among those who tied, what is the tiebreaker score for? FTR, I hate entering that, but if it’s not even used, I’ll just start ignoring it.

• precator

I really like Fantasy Hub. I love the different payout structure, you don’t have to place in the top 0.01 percent to get a nice payout.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@emac said...

242.25 was right on the cut line with a train, so not all received the full cash (per their terms and conditions “In the event of a tie, prizes are divided evenly amongst the participants that have tied.”).

Just a reminder, FantasyHub does have late swap…which saved me from getting a zero in the large 50/50 contest as I had Monroe on half of my entries.

EMac

unfortunately I had dental surgery and was zonked out in bed and couldn’t late swap. Monroe was in my main lineup but still turned a profit due to all the free entries. Thanks FantasyHub!

• emac

@tvsfrink said...

So if the money is split among those who tied, what is the tiebreaker score for? FTR, I hate entering that, but if it’s not even used, I’ll just start ignoring it.

The last two weeks it has been a large “train” of 50-100 entries straddling the pay line. I am speculating that the tiebreaker would be used between unique entries in a closest to the pin style. But once the “train” is involved it would knock anyone else out.

Example 100 entry contest, 50/50 payout (this is my understanding of the FantasyHub rules, but I could have missed a nuance somewhere).

12 entries “tie” with their fantasy score based on the real production from the players scoring 275 points. The tie happens at place #46, with the cutoff at #50 (so five prizes are split)

These 12 entries are made up of a 10 team “train” and two individual entries (by User A and User B, the “train” was submitted by User C).

The User A has entered a tiebreaker of 276, congrats, they cash.

The “train” has 300 as their tiebreaker and User B has 177 as their tie breaker, so the “train” gets the first bite at the apple with their 300 tiebreaker being closer to the actual score than User B’s tiebreaker.

Because the train is identical and under the same user, spots 47-50 would be won by the “train” (the four spots would be split 10 ways but it all is the same person).

It is VERY IMPORTANT to note that different sites have different tiebreaker rules where there are identical ties at the cutoff point that include single entries, exact entries submitted by more than one person (meaning every player is the same but the lineup was submitted by more than one unique user) and multiple identical entries submitted by the same person.

• shockermandan

@emac said...

The last two weeks it has been a large “train” of 50-100 entries straddling the pay line. I am speculating that the tiebreaker would be used between unique entries in a closest to the pin style. But once the “train” is involved it would knock anyone else out.

I can attest to this. Last week I tied a 75 team train for 6th place. I won the tie-breaker and got a ticket to the Christmas GPP.

It worked out well for me. Probably worked out well enough for the other guy too as he must’ve gotten like 60 tickets to the tournament despite losing the tiebreaker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).