MAIN FORUM

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I just scooped him up like the fish that he is. Will post his and my lineup after 7pm when they lock. This is on Fanduel. I think I am better than him at this, and I am putting my money where my mouth is. Also got him in a $1065 and $535 H2H, I want his money, and I want people to sweat with me…..hate me or love me, this is what I want tonight. He uses excel and technology to assist him in every selection, and I use intuition, emotion, and love of the sport to make my selections. In fact, I haven’t looked up a single stat, matchup, or DVP, nor do I plan to.

• Mindofigor

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/18792251?uc=297310205

Taking down a gpp is easy when you’re playing against 1,533 fish

• smallANDflaccid

I’ve only read about 25 of the pages on here, and right now it shows 28 – so I may have missed if this was covered – but Ryazan, have you posted what your total games against Max H2H now are, and what the win rate and roi is?
    (I know you have noted the point of lower win rates, higher roi, but just curious if you have said what sample size they are at)

• tvsfrink

@rotoryan said...

I’m not trying to be argumentative here, but why are you guys giving Ryazan advice? He’s better than you.

Everyone has room for improvement.

• dude_abides7

@tnovakow said...

While I personally enjoy following this thread its not worth it to see you bust your entire bankroll trying to prove a point about Max.

It most certainly would be “worth it”.

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@smallANDflaccid said...

I’ve only read about 25 of the pages on here, and right now it shows 28 – so I may have missed if this was covered – but Ryazan, have you posted what your total games against Max H2H now are, and what the win rate and roi is?
    (I know you have noted the point of lower win rates, higher roi, but just curious if you have said what sample size they are at)

I beat him in $5300 H2H all 3 times that I played him. I also beat him once in $1065, $535, and $270 (same day I beat him in $5300), but have lost about 4 or 5 times in $535 and $1065. I think overall, he has a winning record against me (guessing like 5-3) but ive outcashed him by about 7K in 2 weeks if we are talking strictly head to head

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@JimmyJane said...

You aren’t supposed to take advice from people who are bad in what they are giving advice on. You have to take advice on people who are good at what they do (Ryazan). Would you take advice about DFS from some random guy in the street? No, you would prefer a DFS pro telling you his 2 cents so you can use that information to improve yourself.

+ Ryazan isn’t telling you to risk your bankroll to a DFS leader. He is simply saying that they can be beaten, no one is invincible.

I (fanjuice) took Ryazan’s advice today and went up against some opponents ranked higher because I had a good feeling about Rodney Hood and felt they would be on Klay Thompson. I only did this because I felt TODAY on this slate, and TODAY only, I would have an advantage. That was his main point. Hopefully it pays out:

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14267/contests/14267-21350732/entries/367830890/scoring

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14267/contests/14267-21350859/entries/367836260/scoring

If I do win, I would like to thank Ryazan

KILLED the guy whos friends with AssaniFisher (AeJones) and snuck it out against the legendary MakeItRain84 (damn thats a risk going H2H with him lol)

good job!

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

took MaxDalury on again tonight cuz I felt really good about my lineup, playing him for about $1900 (one 1065, one 535, one 270):

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14285/contests/14285-21452995/entries/370958654/scoring

• VinnyT87

I’m playing him $270 H2H as well, you inspired me last week (even though I honestly think you’re pretty annoying) so I took on some “sharks” in $100-$270 H2H’s and went 5-1. I’m going to bump it up to $1065 tomorrow if I win.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14285/contests/14285-21456358/entries/371021765/scoring

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@VinnyT87 said...

I’m playing him $270 H2H as well, you inspired me last week (even though I honestly think you’re pretty annoying) so I took on some “sharks” in $100-$270 H2H’s and went 5-1. I’m going to bump it up to $1065 tomorrow if I win.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14285/contests/14285-21456358/entries/371021765/scoring

thats awesome dude. We have similar lineups. Anyone else who’s challenging the pros out there, post away on this thread – maybe people will shut up eventually about pros being so good that they have no right to play on low buy in cash games

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

$25 with Max, Csuram, many others

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14285/contests/14285-21452629/entries/370950674/scoring

• jjwd

@Ryazan said...

thats awesome dude. We have similar lineups. Anyone else who’s challenging the pros out there, post away on this thread – maybe people will shut up eventually about pros being so good that they have no right to play on low buy in cash games

Feel the need to inject some sanity here. First of all, if you’re a new player, don’t get “inspired” to play the sharks for large money. This is silly, it’s gambling, and it’s exactly what the pros want. They should be paying Ryazan for this thread. Secondly, Ryazan is confused about the pros playing for small money thing. It’s not about how good they are, its about bankroll and polluting the ecosystem of DFS by scooping new players’ 1 dollar games, or mass entering the quarter arcade when you’re already rich… these things turn new players off. If you’re interested in that topic, more cogent conversation has been posted elsewhere.

• deejones49

How did you end up on Ellis tonight Ryazan

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14285/contests/14285-21452641/entries/370951054/scoring

Think i should have used Mills

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@deejones49 said...

How did you end up on Ellis tonight Ryazan

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14285/contests/14285-21452641/entries/370951054/scoring

Think i should have used Mills

george hill out, Ellis is the starting PG and underpriced

• Cityworkout

Ouch 325 and counting for Max. If you are trying to be profitable you have to focus on the easier opponents. Playing h2h with newer players and other cash games is the best way. Not playing high stakes vs top players who have the time and resources.

• jd0505

@Sports312 said...

Ouch 325 and counting for Max. If you are trying to be profitable you have to focus on the easier opponents. Playing h2h with newer players and other cash games is the best way. Not playing high stakes vs top players who have the time and resources.

I believe Ryazan is a top player. He’s just also a top troll. His rants about his “gut” and “hating numbers” are hilarious, but if you look at his lineups…just no. He absolutely knows what he’s doing, and not because he just “feels it down to his bones” or some other ridiculous nonsense that he would write in the RG forums. That being said, it’s not +EV for anyone to play dalury in a raked cash game.

• VinnyT87

323 points, I did my best and have no regrets. I’ve never faced a

• Mindofigor

Max is too good. Maybe it’s time to scale it back a little, R.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

i think you should double down tonight. it’s a 4 game slate (which are your favorite). martingale time! go big or go home!

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@hambazaza said...

i think you should double down tonight. it’s a 4 game slate (which are your favorite). martingale time! go big or go home!

martingale worked out for me yesterday actually, $200 worth in the $25 double up that cashed with the same lineup that lost to Max. I’ll be martingaling tonight too, but probably no Max.

• mh93

Ryazan I want to win a qualifier. What do.

• EmpireMaker2

@Ryazan said...

martingale worked out for me yesterday actually, $200 worth in the $25 double up that cashed with the same lineup that lost to Max. I’ll be martingaling tonight too, but probably no Max.

I’ll play you for whatever you want

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

No h2h tonight, I really am not liking this slate at all

• baseballs

@Ryazan said...

No h2h tonight, I really am not liking this slate at all

This Drawer Is Empty

• Ross
    @EmpireMaker2 said...

This could get good.

• Mindofigor

@EmpireMaker2 said...

I remember you from one of the earlier weeks in Nfl. You had like 250 lineups in the $25 double ups and cashed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).