MAIN FORUM

Comments

• BBROCK

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

I understand FD is about making $, but they keep raising the shot where players who like to multi entry the these slates are getting run out. Why would I want to play that tomorrow when all the 1% players are going to max the entries out where others are more limited with the bank roll?

• Razzle11

I am willing to bet it goes back to the regular price point on Tuesday..they’ve been doing it occasionally, which is why its actually titled the ENORMOUS Shot. They’ve done it to the $25 Slam at times lately

• pburghpens22

I wish they’d do a giant $2 shot !! #BringItBack

• CUTiger81

I don’t mind this occasionally although I prefer that they keep the shot at $3-4 and then do an alternate to the $5 layup and do $6-8 if you want to do a massive GPP.

• mellofellowsu

@CUTiger81 said...

I don’t mind this occasionally although I prefer that they keep the shot at $3-4 and then do an alternate to the $5 layup and do $6-8 if you want to do a massive GPP.

Ugh, they’ve already indoctrinated us. $1-$2 on the big tournaments was the norm last year.

• bucherpsu08

Just play the RG single entry tourney for $5 instead. The payout structures of those big tourney’s suck anyway. You need to finish in the top 10% just to double your entry fee, compared to the top 19% in the single entry contest.

• makeitra1n

@mellofellowsu said...

Ugh, they’ve already indoctrinated us. $1-$2 on the big tournaments was the norm last year.

They’ll keep going until mass amounts of people say no to it.and considering I’ve not seen these shots overlay even once this year….

• madmanjayWV

@BBROCK said...

I understand FD is about making $, but they keep raising the shot where players who like to multi entry the these slates are getting run out. Why would I want to play that tomorrow when all the 1% players are going to max the entries out where others are more limited with the bank roll?

Really?

I haven’t heard any of the DFS 1% ers complaining they can’t afford $900 to max enter..

The ecosystem is about full on catering to the ELITE max entry GPP dudes…..and it’s getting worse…either accept it or quit or only play a single bullet or whatever you think you can afford.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).