MAIN FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

The weekly qualifiers for the $500K FantasyDraft NFL Championship are under way and we’ve got an exclusive bonus for RG members!

The 5 highest placing RG-referred players in this week’s $100K Run and Gun will each earn a FREE $200 ticket for the Week 7 Qualifier!

In addition to the 5 top RG finishers, 1 random RG-referred player in the Run and Gun will be drawn at random and awarded a $200 ticket to the qualifier as well! (one ticket per participant in this promo).

That’s 6 FREE tickets to the Week 7 Qualifier where you could win your way to the FantasyDraft NFL Championship!

These added prizes are available only to RotoGrinders-referred players. If you don’t play on FantasyDraft yet, sign up and deposit below for your chance at these exclusive prizes! Once you’ve made your first deposit, simply post your screen name here to be eligible for both the top 5 finish prizes as well as the random drawing prize.

JOIN FANTASYDRAFT FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE PROMO

• 3DFund

3DFund

• Nosuckoutplz

I also don’t remember through who I signed up on fantasydraft, but it quite possible RG. Anyway I can check this? Or if a FD/RG rep can I’d appreciate it. KrisKristofferson FD name

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Nosuckoutplz said...

I also don’t remember through who I signed up on fantasydraft, but it quite possible RG. Anyway I can check this? Or if a FD/RG rep can I’d appreciate it. KrisKristofferson FD name

You may want to contact either FD’s support or our support (support@rotogrinders.com). They don’t always see every post on the forum.

• bobbyv02

bobbyv02

• woodleyy

Sixers

• hendog

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

hen-dog

• MongolianBeef

mongolianBeef

• mtray1911

mtray1911

• winsomelosemost

douwoodley

• Tkbiggameboys

Biggameboys

• btnotwn

Btnotwn

• mojo822

mojo822

• aceurbanos

Aceurbanos

• paulrobert1989

Paulrobert1989

I don’t remember if I was a rg referred player or not but here’s my username anyway

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

@Nosuckoutplz said...

You are not referred by RG.

• FantasyDraftSupport

@paulrobert1989 said...

Paulrobert1989

I don’t remember if I was a rg referred player or not but here’s my username anyway

This username is also not referred by RG

• phishyd

Phishyd

• ericswim

Ericswim

• winsomelosemost

Can you win more than one ticket ?

• ullmy511

ullmy511

• FantasyDraftSupport

Congrats to the following winners! Your tickets will show up in your upcoming contests once this upcoming week’s $500K Championship Qualifier is posted by the end of today.

- golferdude31 – jc801 – bobbyv02 – Linsanity88 – caldon

And congrats to the random winner of a $200 ticket as well – Niromada!

Thanks to all for participating and thanks for playing on FantasyDraft!

• bobbyv02

Thanks for the promotion!

• bobbyv02

Just a heads up the tickets haven’t been credited yet. Thanks again for the promo!

• FantasyDraftSupport

@bobbyv02 said...

Just a heads up the tickets haven’t been credited yet. Thanks again for the promo!

Checking with Support now, and this will be handled momentarily. Apologize for the delay. Good luck to the winners from this week!

• Linsanity88

Turned my ticket into a seat in the $500K Championship. You guys rock!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler