7:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 156 ) at Toronto ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 148 ) at Boston ( -161 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 143 ) at Tampa Bay ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -128 ) at Chi Sox ( 118 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 133 ) at Houston ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 140 ) at St. Louis ( -152 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 128 ) at Arizona ( -139 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 201 ) at SF Giants ( -220 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• nwander05

Anyone recommend any pitchers for the early games?

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

DeGrom and Gausman/Hellickson is how I’m going

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

I’ve beaten ehafner and SaahilSud in H2H matches the past two days…I think I should retire now…

• sqwerl

Anyone else here having difficulty with withdrawing from DK?

• nwander05

Anyone think the Reds will smoke the Cubs today? Looking at the stats of the Reds pitcher, I think the Cubs could have some issues today. Thoughts?

• Gokou

Was the last two starts for Bud Norris flukes?

• pclesnare

@nwander05 said...

Anyone think the Reds will smoke the Cubs today? Looking at the stats of the Reds pitcher, I think the Cubs could have some issues today. Thoughts?

Not a bad thought.. Rizzo is the only real worry given desclafanis splits.. it screams a 15 run game.. so I’m seriously considering fading the entire game in GPPs. There really are better pitchers to target hitters against.

• pclesnare

@Gokou said...

Was the last two starts for Bud Norris flukes?

Have you watched him pitch in them? I’m leaning towards no. He looked really good to me.

• flip4flop

I cant get off of CHC hitters although I feel like its a trap.

• kmart35

@pclesnare said...

Not a bad thought.. Rizzo is the only real worry given desclafanis splits.. it screams a 15 run game.. so I’m seriously considering fading the entire game in GPPs. There really are better pitchers to target hitters against.

Wind blowing out at wrigley makes it hard to fade completely. Bullpen game for the cubs too so who knows how that will go

• BearcatFan25

I’m having a hard time trying to choose between deGrom and Roark on FD for the early slate for a cash game. I feel like deGrom is a safer play but Roark has a better match-up. Anyone have thoughts?

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

@BearcatFan25 said...

I’m having a hard time trying to choose between deGrom and Roark on FD for the early slate for a cash game. I feel like deGrom is a safer play but Roark has a better match-up. Anyone have thoughts?

Cash game I’d go DeGrom, tourney Roark.

• pclesnare

@BearcatFan25 said...

I guess pros and cons are the way to go.. degrom pros: safer …. cons: rene Rivera, Stanton and ozuna, hasn’t looked great, realmuto is on fire and could get 2 sbs against rivera

Roark pros: mil k’s, wins, who really scares you in the lineup, ballpark downgrade for mil…. cons: idk.. carter and Braun??

I dont love any pitcher but my favorite option today is Roark

• pclesnare

@BearcatFan25 said...

Also.. April 23 vs a similar minn team.. 7.0 IP 15 K 2 H.. Just sayin..

• nwander05

Anyone think Hellickson against Atlanta will do well or take Gausman instead against the Dodgers?

• pclesnare

@nwander05 said...

Anyone think Hellickson against Atlanta will do well or take Gausman instead against the Dodgers?

Lots of lefties.. I don’t like hellickson very much surprisingly.. and why gausman? Are you just game stacking Wrigley?

• nwander05

I am stacking the Reds and taking Cespedes and Neil Walker from the Mets. Are we allowed to post our lineups in here?

• pclesnare

@flip4flop said...

I cant get off of CHC hitters although I feel like its a trap.

All in on the fade.. I can feel the let down coming. Think of the dream ownership % your team will get in GPPs. Cash you have to have them.. but game theory for GPPs.. this is Mecca.

• pclesnare

@nwander05 said...

I am stacking the Reds and taking Cespedes and Neil Walker from the Mets. Are we allowed to post our lineups in here?

No and I can’t see it being advantageous to you in any way to do so lol

• jordan200580

Big thanks to this thread for getting me on Elfin yesterday. Wasn’t even considering him until I saw people here liked him. Helped me take down my first gpp of the season on fantasy aces. Grassy ass

• kdub

Ive got Bud Norris in every LU ive made for early slate…. I HATE doing that

• choppadown

@jordan200580 said...

Big thanks to this thread for getting me on Elfin yesterday. Wasn’t even considering him until I saw people here liked him. Helped me take down my first gpp of the season on fantasy aces. Grassy ass

Congrats

• choppadown

Trying to throw one stars and scrubs lineup in the Squeeze every day lately. Aka educated picks and low ownership / high upside. Hasn’t panned out yet, but I’m feeling decent about today’s lineup taking it down.

• feekdogg

Still no O’s or Dodgers lineups. First pitch in 2 hours. Most lineups are submitted within three hours of first pitch.

• pclesnare

@feekdogg said...

Still no O’s or Dodgers lineups. First pitch in 2 hours. Most lineups are submitted within three hours of first pitch.

Killing me too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).