7:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 156 ) at Toronto ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 148 ) at Boston ( -161 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 143 ) at Tampa Bay ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -128 ) at Chi Sox ( 118 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 133 ) at Houston ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 140 ) at St. Louis ( -152 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 128 ) at Arizona ( -139 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 201 ) at SF Giants ( -220 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• choppadown

Doesn’t matter now, but still want to see a WAS lineup to see if my lineup is sunk or not.

• uh60mtp13

Roark looking like a better play with Braun out…which means he will probably get shelled by 10.

• kdub

Welp might as well start my research so I can donate on the main/late slate since i’m already f’d in the early slate… I honestly have no idea why I keep playing MLB im addicted but i’ve lost a massive chunk of my BR since the beginning of the baseball season

• choppadown

Flores – Double Dong City.

• uh60mtp13

Flores just crushed one again…

• feekdogg

@choppadown said...

Flores – Double Dong City.

Just checked my score. I created a $5 3-man league last night. Guess who swooped in, birdwings and moklovin. Well, right now, I’m moklovin that I have Flores and they both don’t.

• Vanco

Wow Flores! Get me one more!

• flip4flop

Espinosa out, phillies losing. Wrap it up for me on the early slate.

• kmart35

Kris Bryant 80% owned in my 57 man double up

• Vanco

46% in the moonshot

• choppadown

@flip4flop said...

Espinosa out, phillies losing. Wrap it up for me on the early slate.

Where do you see Espinosa out? got him in a handful of places (took cozart in the others).

• choppadown

@choppadown said...

Where do you see Espinosa out? got him in a handful of places (took cozart in the others).

Damn, just saw it.

• maryswanson

What is the best way to track last minute scratches. Tired of getting constantly rolled by late scract BS….i.e., Cabrera today.

• querb

@maryswanson said...

What is the best way to track last minute scratches. Tired of getting constantly rolled by late scract BS….i.e., Cabrera today.

watch twitter

• pclesnare

How boring is this slate.. zzzz

• feekdogg

Flores up with bases loaded. Get #3!

• feekdogg

Poop.

• TheRyanFlaherty

It seems a bit counter-intuitive, but it really seems the only times I’m winning of late is when there is a pitcher to spend up on on FD.
    It’s not even about the pitcher being a stud, but I swear the more money I have to spend on hitters the worse my lineup turns out.
    Thinking of that at the moment, because I would have started my team with a guy like Flores if I had a 12k pitcher. Seems I’m better off when I’m forcing myself to hone in on the best value 3k or less at positions rather than having to ask, who’s worth spending up on.

• feekdogg

And now Stanton doubles. Wish I’d have kept him in over Hamilton.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

i got the 2 double dongs yesterday from stanton/flores. what were the chances they both double donged 2 days in a row? must be pretty astronomical.

• Olhausen

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

It seems a bit counter-intuitive, but it really seems the only times I’m winning of late is when there is a pitcher to spend up on on FD.
    It’s not even about the pitcher being a stud, but I swear the more money I have to spend on hitters the worse my lineup turns out.
    Thinking of that at the moment, because I would have started my team with a guy like Flores if I had a 12k pitcher. Seems I’m better off when I’m forcing myself to hone in on the best value 3k or less at positions rather than having to ask, who’s worth spending up on.

I agree with you on this. When you have a bunch of cash your lineup’s tend to be very chalky because you are able to get all the big names that day. Unfortunately as we know dfs baseball isn’t as simple as picking the best players. But when you have to pay up for pitchers I believe it forces you to look closer at each position. And then of course those cheaper players are lower owned which shoots you up the leaderboard when they go off. My best days are easily the days I have less to spend on hitting.

• Olhausen

@thedude404 said...

i got the 2 double dongs yesterday from stanton/flores. what were the chances they double donged 2 days in a row?

I think it’s safe to say Stanton has put his cold streak behind him.

• depstein1985

Hamilton felt like a good play today. Clearly not.

• tbird05

Is today a good lesson about going contrarian without being stupid? You take Stanton as an one off, but you don’t stack Marlins. You take Flores as a value play and fade Bryant…

• IronMonkey415

I will fear no Pitcher moving forward.

I don’t give a rats ass if they are Bumgarner or GeGrom level. If I want batters from the other team, I’m going to pick them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).