7:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 156 ) at Toronto ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 148 ) at Boston ( -161 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 143 ) at Tampa Bay ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -128 ) at Chi Sox ( 118 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 133 ) at Houston ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 140 ) at St. Louis ( -152 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 128 ) at Arizona ( -139 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 201 ) at SF Giants ( -220 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Vanco

@IronMonkey415 said...

I will fear no Pitcher moving forward.

I don’t give a rats ass if they are Bumgarner or GeGrom level. If I want batters from the other team, I’m going to pick them.

^This

• dakimbell

I swear my pitchers give up more base hits to opposing pitchers! Unreal, usually leads to an unraveling too. Goodbye Gausman!

• dakimbell

@Olhausen said...

I agree with you on this. When you have a bunch of cash your lineup’s tend to be very chalky because you are able to get all the big names that day. Unfortunately as we know dfs baseball isn’t as simple as picking the best players. But when you have to pay up for pitchers I believe it forces you to look closer at each position. And then of course those cheaper players are lower owned which shoots you up the leaderboard when they go off. My best days are easily the days I have less to spend on hitting.

Exactly, well put..

• dakimbell

@depstein1985 said...

Hamilton felt like a good play today. Clearly not.

The game is only half over all he needs to do is get on base and swipe a couple of bags or get a cheap Wrigley home run and we are good.

• feekdogg

@dakimbell said...

The game is only half over all he needs to do is get on base and swipe a couple of bags or get a cheap Wrigley home run and we are good.

I’ll hold my breath. Right now my OF of Cespedes, Hamilton and Duvall are all sporting big, fat zeroes.

• Vanco

Wow, very happy that some of these Nats are kinda low owned, except for Harper of course. Loving Drew at 1.6. This Nats stack has Flores in it, so they will dud.

• feekdogg

4 SBs for Cincy, Hamilton can’t get on base one time.

• choppadown

Was so fixated on Espinosa being out, I didn’t see Ramos out too. damn that blows my lineup out even with Stanton and Flores.

• kdub

Where are you guys lookin for SP2 for main slate?

• bigsmoot2

@kdub said...

Stroman maybe?

• keephustlincuz

@bigsmoot2 said...

Stroman maybe?

No morales would be a boost for stroman I would think.

• JustRaze

Profor/Anderson or Mercer/Odor for FD cash? Loving the spots of all 4

• TheRyanFlaherty

Espinosa looks right at home with all the other 0’s in my lineup.

• Vanco

Sitting at 176th in the Slider with 5 Nats and Machado still going

• JENSGT

Stacking Nats makes me happy…now if Daniel Murphy will just get some points I’ll be ecstatic.

• Vanco

ugg, nothing from that inning. I faded Murphy for Drew so hoping for some more from him next inning.

• MarvG

I should have played Stanton again

• Mikie5454

has anyone had any success playing SP against each other?

• Vanco

Only on very small slates

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

wow stroman 49% owned in a smaller gpp, 36% in the playoff pitch

• NextSignal

@kdub said...

Garcia, Smyly

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Im going to win the 15k playoff pitch, since i entered it thinking i hit the 150k.

• Mikie5454

first time trying it tonight so I went with Cueto and Rosa

• Ntucker2

espn commentators were just talkin shit bout PAPI and he 2run dongs right after lol

• baller3496

Thoughts on a Yankees domination stack for DK turbo slate? Their whole OF, castro, and mccan have great numbers vs Gonzalez. Rounded out the rest of my lineup with Kyle Seager, Ketel Marte, and David Freese with LeBlanc and Pineda pitching

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).