7:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 156 ) at Toronto ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 148 ) at Boston ( -161 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 143 ) at Tampa Bay ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -128 ) at Chi Sox ( 118 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 133 ) at Houston ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 140 ) at St. Louis ( -152 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 128 ) at Arizona ( -139 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 201 ) at SF Giants ( -220 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BmoreClutch

I’ll take a 2 run bomb from a 10.7% owned Big Sloppy

• keephustlincuz

Kennedy dealing…..

• NextSignal

Rooting for Wright to get shelled tonight. I’m so sick of watching him plod through 20+ pt performances while I’m on the sidelines with no ownership. I played him in a couple of lineups tonight for the first time just because of it, but I’ve got much more Texas. I’m not buying his stars for the year so far.

• gravitymaze

cmon smyly my goodness why did I pick him? Angels rank so low in strikeouts.

• gravitymaze

this idiot is gonna walk home a run

• Olhausen

@gravitymaze said...

cmon smyly my goodness why did I pick him? Angels rank so low in strikeouts.

I made the mistake of taking a Tampa pitcher vs the Angels last night. That isn’t happening again.

• SkateFiend

The Rays should score runs against Weaver.

But yeah, Smyly won’t get more than 15 points.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Of course stroman would have his best game ever when everyone in on him…….

• gravitymaze

@Olhausen said...

I made the mistake of taking a Tampa pitcher vs the Angels last night. That isn’t happening again.

Yeah was the classic case of having too much money left over so I went up on the pitching. How the heck do the Angels have such a crappy record? They don’t hit for power but looks like a good contact hitting team. Maybe errors?

• NickDiesel316

@walkoff9 said...

Of course stroman would have his best game ever when everyone in on him…….

yah what a joke….. like 40% owned across the board and hes got a no hitter

• gravitymaze

never mind its the pitching

• feekdogg

The siege is on fire. Went on a great rant about not playing any Red Sox On the Morning Grind. Great call.

• gravitymaze

@SkateFiend said...

The Rays should score runs against Weaver.

But yeah, Smyly won’t get more than 15 points.

15? I wish. I know good pitching beats good hitting but Smyly aint a good pitcher. Luckily he is high owned so lets see what my Sea/Hou stack does

• NextSignal

@NextSignal said...

Garcia, Smyly

Gross

• SkateFiend

@gravitymaze said...

Yeah was the classic case of having too much money left over so I went up on the pitching. How the heck do the Angels have such a crappy record? They don’t hit for power but looks like a good contact hitting team. Maybe errors?

Crappy bullpen, unstable rotation (their one ace is all but out for the season) and injury plagued offense.

The offense is close to full strength though.

• tbird05

who remembers when the resident experts on here claimed that the Blue Jays “aren’t the same team as last season”?

Now they are like 25% owned in every gpp

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Not to mention the TB hitters flat out suck right now.

• TheRyanFlaherty

This is just comical at this point. I swear this is not hyperbole that just about every toss up type decision I’ve made over the past 5 days has gone extremely wrong. It seriously defies logic…
    Some of tonight’s fun picks include Williamson over Brentz as a cheap OF (not looking good) and Morison instead of Freese…

• depstein1985

I don’t understand who’s winning these contests anymore. I’m going to lose my H2H tonight against a guy who started freaking Jamie Garcia. Sadly that include also includes Mike Trout.

Just awful.

• gravitymaze

Smyly can barely hit 90 mph and some of his cutters are in the 70’s

• gravitymaze

take him out fffs

• NextSignal

Yeah, it was probably time to pull Smyly about 6 batters ago.

• SkateFiend

Mike Trout, David Ortiz and Donaldson are DFS must plays now. Mookie Betts and Altuve are just behind.

Red Sox or Jays stack is becoming easy cash plays anywhere. Outside of Coors they’re proven winners one in every three days (it seems).

• NickDiesel316

@SkateFiend said...

Mike Trout, David Ortiz and Donaldson are DFS must plays now. Mookie Betts and Altuve are just behind.

Red Sox or Jays stack is becoming easy cash plays anywhere. Outside of Coors they’re proven winners one in every three days (it seems).

You are not lying!

• gravitymaze

only played on lu today without much research and will probably be my worst total ever. Man you really have to take some time for this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).