SUPPORT FORUM

Comments

• shironlaleh

I activated the 7-day trial and I cancelled it right after so I wouldn’t incur the 15 dollar charge after the trial period. Turns out, after cancelling, my 7-day subscription was cancelled as well. I thought it would continue with the subscription for the full week. I feel a bit deceived that they never mentioned that upon cancellation of the trial, my incentives would go away. Is there any fix to this?

• Ross

Hello,

Once you hit the cancel button its does deactivate your subscription, and ensures the trial will not be converted to a full subscription. We can reactive your trial if you like, but you would need to cancel before the end of the trial to avoid it converting to a full subscription.

Feel free to send me over a private message, or email support@rotogrinders.com with any questions

• jellish

@shironlaleh said...

I feel a bit deceived that they never mentioned that upon cancellation of the trial, my incentives would go away

Not sure how this wasn’t obvious from the beginning…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).