MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

We’re excited to be working more closely with FantasyDraft going forward.

FantasyDraft consistently runs some of the biggest GPP’s outside of FanDuel and DraftKings and is not afraid to let them overlay.

Click here to get started – you’ll get the free entries below, a 100% deposit bonus up to $600, and free one year access to our upcoming FantasyDraft Incentives.

To kick off the partnership they’re hosting a $7000 value Week 11 freeroll for anyone that signs up through an RG link and makes a deposit.

1st Place: Your choice of the Brees Experience
    ($5000 value) or the Jimmy Johnson Experience ($5000 value).
    1st-50th Place: $20 ticket into the Week 12 NFL Run and Gun (Week 11 guarantee is $150,000)
    51st-250th Place: $5 ticket into the Week 12 NFL WishBone

A few notes to keep in mind:

Note 1: You must create your account and deposit by 11 AM ET on Sunday morning
    Note 2: You will be entered into this Freeroll after this deadline. You will find it by 11:30 AM ET in your “My Contests” Tab with a red alert letting you know that your lineup is not complete. Just edit it from there.
    Note 3: Existing RotoGrinders depositors will be eligible for this freeroll as well. You just need to redeposit any amount between now and 11 AM ET on Sunday. You’ll be automatically entered into the contest like everyone else. If you don’t know if you clicked through our links when you originally joined just email support@fantasydraft.com to ask.

Free entry into this week’s $20 buyin, $150,000 Guaranteed “Run and Gun” for new depositors that deposit at least $50!

Just make your deposit by 11 AM ET on Sunday and FantasyDraft will put this contest in your “My Contests” tab by 11:30 AM ET.

If you’ve got any questions ask them here. A FantasyDraft Rep will be in the thread to answer questions.

Click here to take advantage of this offer.

• bringemvaught

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #15

RG Tiered Ranking

Existing members don’t get the deposit bonus, correct?

• holty85

not cool! I liked this site running below the radar…the overlay is real nice…I will say their customer service is legit!

• bkamann

Haha I thought the same.

But I will say this is my favorite site to play on. They pay out more people than any other site and especially for NHL and NBA they have very flexible roster positions and salaries. Highly recommend even though I would rather keep the overlay :)

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

@bringemvaught said...

Existing members don’t get the deposit bonus, correct?

Correct the bottom promo for a $20 ticket is for new depositors only. The rest is for everyone.

• Redskins4

• tjm321z

@Redskins4 said...

Why ban players from Florida? ? I just got sent here and now I can’t play. Not happy was my best site in my best year of dfs, positive on every site :(

Fantasy Draft is my favorite DFS site by far. Sorry to hear that!

• bringemvaught

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #15

RG Tiered Ranking

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

Correct the bottom promo for a $20 ticket is for new depositors only. The rest is for everyone.

So the 100% bonus up to $600 is for existing players, too?

• jdelsas

Are we eligible for the RG Freeroll if we have been playing on Fantasy Draft since week 1? I deposited before the NFL season started, so wanted to see if this was possible before “redepositing” again if I do not need to (currently have available funds to play with in my account is the reason I ask).

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@bringemvaught said...

So the 100% bonus up to $600 is for existing players, too?

This deposit bonus is for first time depositors only- 100% deposit bonus up to $600.

As is this on- Free entry into this week’s $20 buyin, $150,000 Guaranteed “Run and Gun” for new depositors that deposit at least $50!

Existing users who have deposited can take advantage of the freeroll.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@jdelsas said...

Are we eligible for the RG Freeroll if we have been playing on Fantasy Draft since week 1? I deposited before the NFL season started, so wanted to see if this was possible before “redepositing” again if I do not need to (currently have available funds to play with in my account is the reason I ask).

You can play but you would need to make an additional deposit.

• jdelsas

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

You can play but you would need to make an additional deposit.

Got it – thanks!

• Angelfan114

Damn sucks. I didn’t sign up through grinders since there was no incentives. Anyway to change it?

Would love to deposit some cash to get in on this.

• ckoscianski

Will you start tracking results from their site? I have 10 gpp wins in the last week would boost me up the rankings.

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

Great, I just signed up like 2 days ago using the Grinders promo code. Guess my impatience got to me. lol.

So I see I can still take part in the free roll by making a new deposit. Is there a deposit minimum for this?

Thanks!

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Yup you can participate in the freeroll and the min deposit is $10.

• pootnami

please come back to ny!

• cpleone

Does the deposit bonus ever expire?

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@ckoscianski said...

Will you start tracking results from their site? I have 10 gpp wins in the last week would boost me up the rankings.

Yes, we hope to have FantasyDraft results integrated over the next few weeks.

• pacolococt

I signed up to FD last week through RG and it showed my referral was Roto Grinders will I receive free incentives?

• evil333

Is FantasyDraft available to play in FL? I know that there were a few sites that were not allowing FL residents so just want some clarification…if it is cool I am def in!

Thanks

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Unfortunately we don’t allow play in FL right now but we hope to be able to again soon.

• DFsKingstonRK

What about the members who already play on FantasyDraft?

• evil333

ah I thought the name rang a bell….thanks and when you do come back you should have a special for FL residents :) we want in too! Thanks Rep

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@DFsKingstonRK said...

What about the members who already play on FantasyDraft?

If you redeposit by 11am Sunday you will be entered in the freeroll.

• imaking510

So after depositing how do we get the 20 dollar ticket to the run and gun tournament?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).