MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

We’re excited to be working more closely with FantasyDraft going forward.

FantasyDraft consistently runs some of the biggest GPP’s outside of FanDuel and DraftKings and is not afraid to let them overlay.

Click here to get started – you’ll get the free entries below, a 100% deposit bonus up to $600, and free one year access to our upcoming FantasyDraft Incentives.

To kick off the partnership they’re hosting a $7000 value Week 11 freeroll for anyone that signs up through an RG link and makes a deposit.

1st Place: Your choice of the Brees Experience
    ($5000 value) or the Jimmy Johnson Experience ($5000 value).
    1st-50th Place: $20 ticket into the Week 12 NFL Run and Gun (Week 11 guarantee is $150,000)
    51st-250th Place: $5 ticket into the Week 12 NFL WishBone

A few notes to keep in mind:

Note 1: You must create your account and deposit by 11 AM ET on Sunday morning
    Note 2: You will be entered into this Freeroll after this deadline. You will find it by 11:30 AM ET in your “My Contests” Tab with a red alert letting you know that your lineup is not complete. Just edit it from there.
    Note 3: Existing RotoGrinders depositors will be eligible for this freeroll as well. You just need to redeposit any amount between now and 11 AM ET on Sunday. You’ll be automatically entered into the contest like everyone else. If you don’t know if you clicked through our links when you originally joined just email support@fantasydraft.com to ask.

Free entry into this week’s $20 buyin, $150,000 Guaranteed “Run and Gun” for new depositors that deposit at least $50!

Just make your deposit by 11 AM ET on Sunday and FantasyDraft will put this contest in your “My Contests” tab by 11:30 AM ET.

If you’ve got any questions ask them here. A FantasyDraft Rep will be in the thread to answer questions.

Click here to take advantage of this offer.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

If you are new and deposit $50 or more prior to 11am EST Sunday the ticket will be added to your account by 11:30. You just need to go to the My Contests tab and it will be in your Upcoming Contests. It will show in red (invalid lineup) since you still need to go in and draft your lineup.

Also, the entry will show the cost being $20 for that contest in the list but your entry was free so dont be alarmed by that.

• imaking510

Deposit can’t equal 50?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Sorry yes it can be $50 or more.

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

If we didn’t sign up through RG links, can we still be in the freeroll?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

This promo is for RG referrals only so you have to have signed up through RG to enter. Of course you can still enter the Bree’s experience contest this weekend $3 isn’t bad plus it goes to charity.

• virgosci

I’ve heard good things about FantasyDraft, so this offer got me in.

Are there plans for CSV imports of lineups like the DK and FD extensions?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Lineup imports are on the roadmap but behind things like an APP!

• del033

Sounds good. So the free entry $150k Run n Gun won’t be available to draft until 11:30 Sunday?

• JdotBrone

Weak that you guys aren’t in NY anymore

• hawk32787

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

This deposit bonus is for first time depositors only- 100% deposit bonus up to $600.

As is this on- Free entry into this week’s $20 buyin, $150,000 Guaranteed “Run and Gun” for new depositors that deposit at least $50!

Existing users who have deposited can take advantage of the freeroll.

I didn’t catch the $50 min deposit for the Run and Gun entry and only deposited $10. If I deposit $40 more will I still get the free entry? Or did it have to be the initial deposit?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

If you do $50 total you still get the R&G entry. So go ahead and do the other $40 and you will be all set. To be safe email support@fantasydraft.com when you make the second deposit so we can verify your entry is set. THX

del033 yes the entry will show for you by 11:30 on Sunday and then you can draft. You can also build a lineup now and then import it Sunday.

• petergriff15

I just joined and entered the” run and gun” perhaps I jumped the gun having the $20 deducted from my account. Hopefully it will be credited by tomorrow or will the dummy line up will be in the my contest for the free entry ? offkilter

• fxsxtxr

question. what are the contests that say 1 ?

• fxsxtxr

@fxsxtxr said...

question. what are the contests that say 1 ?

hrm. didnt show up. anyway.
    i was asking about the contests that say…..playerfirst zero contest fee

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@petergriff15 said...

I just joined and entered the” run and gun” perhaps I jumped the gun having the $20 deducted from my account. Hopefully it will be credited by tomorrow or will the dummy line up will be in the my contest for the free entry ? offkilter

We will enter you for your free bonus entry. If you qualify by 11 this morning it will automatically show in your account by 11:30.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@fxsxtxr said...

hrm. didnt show up. anyway.
    i was asking about the contests that say…..playerfirst zero contest fee

We aren’t charging a contest fee for those contests. All entry fees go directly to the PayoutZone (prize pool).

• motownmauler

I have redeposited, please send free tourney!!! Motownmauler

• Drew52786

Just deposited as a new user- Drew52786

• joneswk

SIgned up through the link, but don’t see anywhere to make a deposit. I’m from NY if that matters.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Welcome aboard and good luck!

If you qualify for the Run & Gun entry it will show in your My Contests/Upcoming Contests tab at 11:30. You can create a lineup now if you don’t want to wait and just import it when the entry shows up.

Same goes for the freeroll entry.

• motownmauler

hello, made a deposit, still waiting for ticket

• fxsxtxr

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

We aren’t charging a contest fee for those contests. All entry fees go directly to the PayoutZone (prize pool).

Oh ok. So those are the no rake ones?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@fxsxtxr said...

Oh ok. So those are the no rake ones?

Yes.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@motownmauler said...

hello, made a deposit, still waiting for ticket

The cut off to qualify is 11 we will then pull the data for everyone that qualifies and your ticket/s will show by 11:30.

• brickcityyy

I created a new account, tried to deposit funds with a few different credit cards but kept getting an error message until it eventually said my account was locked and to call 844-466-2636 to verify payment info. Then I tried calling and got a generic voicemail recording saying the person I’m attempting to call cannot be reached. I sent an email to support@fantasydraft.com about 4 hours ago and submitted a support ticket on your site about an hour ago. Still no response from either of those. Bad first impression. What’s going on?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).