MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

We’re excited to be working more closely with FantasyDraft going forward.

FantasyDraft consistently runs some of the biggest GPP’s outside of FanDuel and DraftKings and is not afraid to let them overlay.

Click here to get started – you’ll get the free entries below, a 100% deposit bonus up to $600, and free one year access to our upcoming FantasyDraft Incentives.

To kick off the partnership they’re hosting a $7000 value Week 11 freeroll for anyone that signs up through an RG link and makes a deposit.

1st Place: Your choice of the Brees Experience
    ($5000 value) or the Jimmy Johnson Experience ($5000 value).
    1st-50th Place: $20 ticket into the Week 12 NFL Run and Gun (Week 11 guarantee is $150,000)
    51st-250th Place: $5 ticket into the Week 12 NFL WishBone

A few notes to keep in mind:

Note 1: You must create your account and deposit by 11 AM ET on Sunday morning
    Note 2: You will be entered into this Freeroll after this deadline. You will find it by 11:30 AM ET in your “My Contests” Tab with a red alert letting you know that your lineup is not complete. Just edit it from there.
    Note 3: Existing RotoGrinders depositors will be eligible for this freeroll as well. You just need to redeposit any amount between now and 11 AM ET on Sunday. You’ll be automatically entered into the contest like everyone else. If you don’t know if you clicked through our links when you originally joined just email support@fantasydraft.com to ask.

Free entry into this week’s $20 buyin, $150,000 Guaranteed “Run and Gun” for new depositors that deposit at least $50!

Just make your deposit by 11 AM ET on Sunday and FantasyDraft will put this contest in your “My Contests” tab by 11:30 AM ET.

If you’ve got any questions ask them here. A FantasyDraft Rep will be in the thread to answer questions.

Click here to take advantage of this offer.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

I have seen a few emails come into support asking about the entries. To try to clarify if you qualify for the Run & Gun entry you don’t have to enter it yourself you just need to wait until 11:30 and the entry will show automatically in your upcoming contests tab under My Contests. It will be in red (invalid lineup) meaning you need to then go in and draft your lineup. Also, it will show that the entry see was $20 but it is free you were not charged the entry fee.

The same goes for the freeroll it will show at 11:30 with an invalid lineup.

• HungryHungryHip

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

I have seen a few emails come into support asking about the entries. To try to clarify if you qualify for the Run & Gun entry you don’t have to enter it yourself you just need to wait until 11:30 and the entry will show automatically in your upcoming contests tab under My Contests. It will be in red (invalid lineup) meaning you need to then go in and draft your lineup. Also, it will show that the entry see was $20 but it is free you were not charged the entry fee.

The same goes for the freeroll it will show at 11:30 with an invalid lineup.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to read the instructions. The thread made it clear that everyone should check in at 11:30 ET and yet people still post here asking where their entry is hours before the time referenced.

Thanks for the great offer. I look forward to trying out your product!

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Coming down to the cut off time get in while you can!!!

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Ok the entries have been posted to your accounts. If for some reason you don’t see the correct entries email support@fantasydraft.com right away so we can address it.

Thanks for playing and good luck!

• mimsarelli

I don’t have it in my account. Deposited a couple days ago.

• gavlam

i entered with fantasy cash

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@mimsarelli said...

I don’t have it in my account. Deposited a couple days ago.

What’s your FantasyDraft username?

• motownmauler

still no ticket?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@motownmauler said...

still no ticket?

What’s your FantasyDraft username?

• motownmauler

motownmauler

• ldavidjm

If you’ve entered other contests be sure to scroll down, mine was in the middle of all my already entered contests

• marko8407

Could you also look into my username, marko8407? Thank you.

• mimsarelli

Mimsarelli

• radthad954

2013 PFBC Finalist, 2013 PFFC Finalist, 2013 PBC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

RadThad954

• therudefish

Don’t see the links yet. Didn’t sign up as part of the promo but am a first time depositer.

Sent a support ticket, but if you can get a response quicker, I did deposit the $50

username:therudefish

• motownmauler

Running out of time here

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@motownmauler said...

Running out of time here

Working on it.

• motownmauler

• therudefish

thanks they just showed up for me

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Ok the entries should be showing for all of you now.

• ElSlappo

Hello – can you get me into the FR, I deposited earlier this week.

Thanks

ElSlappo

I sent an email also about an hour ago

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@ElSlappo said...

Hello – can you get me into the FR, I deposited earlier this week.

Thanks

ElSlappo

I sent an email also about an hour ago

You have been entered.

• deetz67

I also deposited twice this week thru rg links. username is deetz67.
    thx alot
    John

• burlssports

None for me yet. Burlssports username

• FantasyDraft_Rep

You have been entered in the freeroll.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).