MLB FORUM

Comments

• somethingfresh

Who’s drinking the kool-aid? National Kike day 2.0? aka National Kike Day 3rd base edition?

Is Strasburg-Arod the new Kershaw-Kike “no brainer”?

Remember when a mind-bogglingly small 17% took Kike that day, and the others were all idiots who didn’t know how to scroll down but then low and behold every winner had faded Kike?

Is this the ultimate Cash mortal mega lock must-play and super 007 sneaky GPP fade again?

Let me know,
    Thanks

• cutter2225

35% in the $150K Fri MLB A-Rod Curtain Call

30% in the slam.

Didn’t look at any other contest

• Ntucker2

LOL guaranteed winning LU has arod

• somethingfresh

roughly 10% all day and 30% main

• somethingfresh

Well the kool-aid worked and kind of didn’t. Two main reasons it didn’t were the extreme cases of a Strasburg massive fail, and Ramirez massive win. Those two performances are 1/100 if you run a simulation for tonight. Still the “right” play in this spot, even though it’s a hard pill to swallow in GPPs.

I took this small all day tourney down despite Ramirez. (Yes my bankroll regrets not putting more of these guys in main slate).

https://www.fanduel.com/games/16144/contests/16144-25596578/entries/515717277/scoring?entry=515675769

Dear FD, as “fun” as this was. Please don’t ever do it again.

• madmanjayWV

It will be done again, you can bank on that

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler