MAIN FORUM

• soulstealer

What’s up with this?

• AtGame7

I don’t like it, I don’t like it one bit.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

If it’s a money thing, I’d pay a higher price for premiums to keep him here. Odds are it is more of demands on him due to Bootcamp/DraftKings

• Putz

Full time DK Pro?

• eKing

We really don’t know what’s going on exactly at this point, but I do know Smizzle is all around, has a wide range of knowledge in most sports and has a good sense of humor with tons of puns. His replacement would need those prerequisites, especially vast knowledge in MANY sports (not just a 1 trick pony).

My thoughts, Dean and EMAC….. and someone new comes in for the Last Call… but how much longer will they be around? >__>

• cAUmberlandtiger8

I would love to have eMac replace him but I don’t know if eMacs real job will allow him to be able to handle that time slot…

• sportsgrinder

• Blogger of the Month

ESPN coming calling? I believe Matthew Berry mentioned something them paying attention to the DFS personalities and them picking up some people we’d be familiar with….. or maybe I’m not remembering the interview correctly……might as well add to the wild speculation.

• FanalystDrew

I’m sure they will look internal for the next host. RG has lots of talented guys doing the other shows in other time slots and with Football coming I’m sure the MLB content will slowly disappear anyways.

Also with the cancellation of the RG show on SiriusXM I would think Dan Back, Chris Prince & Justin will be the front runners.

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Dean and Al were such a good combo, but a very chalky stack…I guess Grinders Live wants to go contrarian.

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #21

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I would not be surprised if Al had something big lined up. He has a great combo of knowledge and personality.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@e4e5nf3nc6 said...

I would not be surprised if Al had something big lined up. He has a great combo of knowledge and personality.

This. Al’s the man, so think big things. He should be able to announce soon.

• DreSmithGaming

Als gonna be part of the new ESPN thing that they are doing. some other big names will be announcing too

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Al deserves all the success. He’s a great guy who does well and his heart’s in the right place. Mad respect for Mr. Z.

Plus, he married up, giving all us fat old fantasy guys hope.

• Cityworkout

Sounds like ESPN, Berry has mentioned hiring people. Al working Matthew Berry on pre game show?

• DCoop328

They need to have a tribute at the end of the show with inspirational music just like they did after Chipper Jones’ last game in Atlanta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOCt-NRrVY

• fishcakeking

FCK

Al and I haven’t always seen eye to eye. That being said. There is no denying his talent and passion for dfs. Happy and proud for him. RG should also be commended for creating a personality that can ascend to the highest level of broadcasting.

FCK

#ALoha

• dp47

• 2012 RotoGrinders TPOY Champion

• 2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

#FreeTommyG

• DCoop328

@dp47 said...

#FreeTommyG

Post of the Year Nominee.

• nymjjb

wait do people actually watch espn?

• Jshiffy

Wish Al lots of luck in what he moves onto. Great host!

• J10295733

I’m a sad guy…

• johnnyjohnny848

That’s alright if he wants to leave that’s his choice, there are still other talented people besides him.

• LASVEGASBLVD

Will Today’s Prime Time Grinders Live be the most watched show in RG history?

With Al announcing his exit I’m sure all the OG’s (original grinders) will see the Smizz off in grand fashion.

• Dizzlewizzle

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hc79-tAiU

• Putz

@dp47 said...

#FreeTommyG

He’s too busy pissing people off telling them how much $$ he won the night before.

Great show w/Dr. Roto BTW. The ying and yang is great.

• fightingjohn

Hire Colin Cowherd!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).