MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

It’s the only non esports game in town on DK….

What country and what level is this AL soccer?!

Post any tips or anything on it please as I know many of you will be playing it! Myself included.

• rausch180

Australia, not sure what the equivalent level is, but below Turkey and Mexico that has run recently. Does have a scattering of players that have played in the Prem that are either Australian or holidaying at the end of their career (or both) like Joe Ledley and Wes Hoolahan. Overall though it’s getting to the niche end of niche where you’re lucky to know who anyone is, unless you’re from that part of the world!

• LuckyChuck467

On match day, when does the team finalize their starting lineup and subs?

• ifthethunder

@LuckyChuck467 said...

On match day, when does the team finalize their starting lineup and subs?

I didn’t notice that there was a new thread for AL, I’ve been posting in the LMX thread. I believe your answer is around an hour before the start. For me, this means I need to wake up before 4:30 AM to check my lineups and make sure everyone is actually going to play.
    ~

• ttc12

@ifthethunder said...

I didn’t notice that there was a new thread for AL, I’ve been posting in the LMX thread. I believe your answer is around an hour before the start. For me, this means I need to wake up before 4:30 AM to check my lineups and make sure everyone is actually going to play.
    ~

Agree but

• ifthethunder

@ttc12 said...

Agree but

I didn’t do it the other night, err early morning, because being in bed felt so right. And getting out of it…so wrong.

I had two or three lineups, each got at least two zeroes.
    ~

• ifthethunder

… waiting more news.
    ~

• LuckyChuck467

@ifthethunder said...

~

Thanks. I lost 2 players earlier in the week and was 8 points OTM. I searched for an hour using Google and found nothing. Monday’s matches start at 3:30 am my time.

• ifthethunder

As far as I can tell, Perth Glory v. Western United has been postponed. But DK has not updated.

Melbourne City v. Newcastle Jets is still on for now. Setting my alarm clock for 4:15 A.M.
    ~

• ifthethunder

And it is 4:13 AM, good thing I woke up. Two of the players I had in my l.u. are not playing today.
    ~

• rausch180

@ifthethunder said...

And it is 4:13 AM, good thing I woke up. Two of the players I had in my l.u. are not playing today.

You may end up wishing you’d stayed asleep! A goal and 2 assists from players off the bench. Looks like the gpp winners mistakenly had the bench guys and got rewarded for it.

• ifthethunder

@rausch180 said...

You may end up wishing you’d stayed asleep! A goal and 2 assists from players off the bench. Looks like the gpp winners mistakenly had the bench guys and got rewarded for it.

Yes indeed. Craig Noone is one of the guys I took out, and I see him in winning lineups.
    ~

• strassnerte

FD still hasn’t scored. I took out Noone and Berenguer from my lineups at 4am. Really sucks to see they came in and scored/assisted. I did get the Fitzgerald goal, but I have no idea where I ended up.

• ifthethunder

Welp. We’re down to nothing but simulations.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other/a-league-set-to-suspend-season-amid-covid-19-lockdowns/ar-BB11ALkf
    ~

• LegiaWwa

The top league in Belarus is still playing. Get on it DK!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).