INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• unageo09

The Alabama legislature will meet for the first time for the regular session next Tuesday on February 7th. Senate Bill 28, Alabama Fantasy Sports Contests Act, is the piece of legislation that I think most of us in Alabama who want DFS to come back to the state are most interested in. The bill is sponsored by Senator Thomas Whatley ®. You can read about the Bill if you want: wanthttps://legiscan.com/AL/text/SB28/2017 I will try to update this thread as the bill makes progress during the session and hopefully passes. Now is the time to email and call your reps and let them know you would like their support for this bill!

• Brandon684

As an Alabama resident, I hope this bill passes. Hopefully no more having to play in the free entry contests. What Luther Strange did was pointless grandstanding. He knows he’s screwed come 2018 elections.

• blailock

I hope there will be some good news on this soon.

• unageo09

Senator Whatley has a twitter account so be sure to tweet him your support.

• bama16

I live 20 minutes from Ga. state line. Have to drive over mid week to enter golf lineups. Looking forward to stopping drive !

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.