INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• kingofqueens

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/15/sports/draftkings-fanduel-fbi-investigation.html?ref=sports&_r=0

• dp47

• 2012 RotoGrinders TPOY Champion

• 2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

I’d be very afraid if I used to buy up entire tournaments & then cancel my entries at the very last second.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Good for them wasting time and money on this when instead maybe they could shift full focus to homeland security and other actual issues. They’re going to look really bad once they find that DK has not done anything wrong.

• sports_nerd

Same author as all the other ones.. Mostly the same info too.

• kingofqueens

• x3

@dp47 said...

I’d be very afraid if I used to buy up entire tournaments & then cancel my entries at the very last second.

Good thing FD came up with a simple method to prevent people from doing that!

• soonerdawg

@dp47 said...

pardon my ignorance, but what would be the point of doing this?

• Njcop2001

Those questioned better not try and tell the same lies DK and FD put out in those bullshit press releases last week. Lying to the FBI is a federal offense.

• Putz

@dp47 said...

What did I miss with this conspiracy? I’m usually on top of those.

• PJGuin23

DFS Tax Guru

Nice expenditure of taxpayer resources. Bigger fish to fry on Wall Street. Pick on lowly DFS to get in the papers as actually doing something. Yep. Welcome to the beginning of Fascist America.

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

@Putz said...

What did I miss with this conspiracy? I’m usually on top of those.

The OP would do that regularly when he first came on the DFS scene.

• Putz

@louiescards said...

The OP would do that regularly when he first came on the DFS scene.

Lol what was the purpose?

• kingofqueens

• x3

@soonerdawg said...

pardon my ignorance, but what would be the point of doing this?

dp47 is referring to me buying 65 of the 98 total entries in a baseball Q last year, then slowly canceling the entries throughout the day. This effectively prevented any one person from buying a large block of teams. Soon thereafter, FD came up with max entries in Qs. Ever since, dp47 and a few others have had their panties in a bunch.

• Putz

@kingofqueens said...

dp47 is referring to me buying 65 of the 98 total entries in a baseball Q last year, then slowly canceling the entries throughout the day. This effectively prevented any one person from buying a large block of teams. Soon thereafter, FD came up with max entries in Qs. Ever since, dp47 and a few others have had their panties in a bunch.

Interesting.

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

@kingofqueens said...

You really dont think this was extremely shady?

• tprokopenko

@kingofqueens said...

I gotta admit, that’s pretty clever.

• kingofqueens

• x3

@bowens1984 said...

You really dont think this was extremely shady?

At the time, I was new to DFS. Clearly, there was confusion between parties regarding policy.

• slcseas

@tprokopenko said...

I gotta admit, that’s pretty clever.

If he worked for Fanduel while he did it he’d get crucified though.

• scottmsteiner

@kingofqueens said...

At the time, I was new to DFS. Clearly, there was confusion between parties regarding policy.

Ha! Why was there confusion? You were clearly acting under the current rules. Those who were upset about your actions were probably only upset because they didn’t think of doing the same thing.

• smutpeddlers

@kingofqueens said...

I love the thought process and if they allow it why not take advantage. :) And 👍for not denying it. Haha

• smutpeddlers

@scottmsteiner said...

Ha! Why was there confusion? You were clearly acting under the current rules. Those who were upset about your actions were probably only upset because they didn’t think of doing the same thing.

The big question is……. did you win the qualifier?

• yeahthisiscuddy

@kingofqueens said...

It’s not like that prevented others from winning. They should just make better lineups.

• tonytone1908

My hope is they only go after the certain employees that did improper things and they don’t go after DFS as a whole.

• AWoo

Welp. Luckily this article isn’t the biggest one of the day so far. :)

• kingofqueens

• x3

@smutpeddlers said...

The big question is……. did you win the qualifier?

Came in 2nd. Damn you conan_the_bumbarian! ;-)

• kingofqueens

• x3

Regarding the article, I find it alarming that this has already reached a federal level of investigation. Scary times…

• battlesign

• Blogger of the Month

But it wasn’t against the rules.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).