MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bdub10

FD Rep

We’re happy to announce that Bo Jackson will be hosting the WFBC! In addition to hosting Saturday’s event, Bo will be hosting FanDuel’s first ever Home Run Derby at Las Vegas’ Big League Dreams.

Finalists will also have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to participate in batting practice with one of the greatest athletes of all-time in preparation for the “FanDuel Home Run Derby” on Friday, August 21st. FanDuel will transform Big League Dreams baseball stadium into the “FanDuel Field,” where finalists will be treated like All-Stars themselves. The venue will feature a custom-built Outfield Video Wall, reminiscent of an MLB jumbotron, which will display players, their stats and will show other pre-recorded visuals. Guests will be divided into teams and the field will be split into sections, each designated for a different prize that teams will win if they hit into that area or by hitting a home run.

You can read more about the announcement here:

https://www.fanduel.com/insider/2015/06/18/bo-knows-fanduel-bo-jackson-to-host-fanduels-2015-wfbc-in-las-vegas/

• Almosteagle123

• 2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Looks like I better hit the gym. Calling at least 3 dongs right now. They call me the “The Champ” for a reason people…
    And thank you FD, couldn’t have done better.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

This has GOT to be better than Gary Payton.

• CheeseIsGood

MLB Premium Director

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

• x2

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! Would have been the same result as if previous years champ gets to pick the host. This is amazing! FANDUEL!!

• CrazyGabey

Bo knows.

• poorhoward

Bo Jackson invented Parkour.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Must. Qualify. Soon…

• Almosteagle123

• 2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I’m coming for your title Cheese, If you make it out to Vegas I’ll let you have 2nd :)

• Kuperman

• x2

2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Oh hells yea!!!! This is bad ass i cant wait till august! I need to get a couple more seats maybe ill get some more outs lol

• cb35

2013 FFFC Finalist, 2013 DFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Bo is one of my all time favorites nicely done FD

• kingofqueens

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@bdub10 said...

Guests will be divided into teams

Team ganondorf vs Team rayofhope

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I will be someone’s plus 1 for a HR Derby ringer. I’ve already been hitting the cages.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@stevietpfl said...

I will be someone’s plus 1 for a HR Derby ringer. I’ve already been hitting the cages.

Exclusive footage of Stevie’s batting cage practice:

• Putz

@stevietpfl said...

I thought you were a pro?

• deactivated79425

sounds like gabey and his hoop dreams

• dean78904

Grinders Live Host

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #21

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2016 CVR Baseball

• x2

2017 CVR Baseball

Truly one of my favorite athletes of all time…and not just because he was unstoppable in Techmo Bowl.

• sethayates

@dean78904 said...

Truly one of my favorite athletes of all time…and not just because he was unstoppable in Techmo Bowl.

Bo knows how to waste the entire first quarter on a 99 yard TD that was really a 1,000+ yard TD.

http://youtu.be/8PBvOxicz-0

• biggameaims

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Just make sure Cheese and I are on opposite teams in all competitions…. lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).