INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Ethan

DraftKings Rep

The first daily fantasy app for Android based phones is here with the new DraftKings Android App. We’d love to hear any and all feedback from the Grinders community as we continue to try and improve the new feature. As a Droid user myself, I’m pumped we can finally start offering this to the users who are not on Apple products!

You can download the Android app, as well as our version for Apple at the new Mobile Apps Landing Page on DK!

Download the DK App for Android

My Lineups Page

You can edit, create, export and import lineups here

My Contests Pages

Watch games that are in progress, edit lineups for upcoming games or view historical games played.

Create a Contest

Create your lineup efficiently from any Android-based mobile platform.

• rotokevin

2014 RG Bowling Co-Champion, CPA & DFS Tax Guru

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

This app is very good. It’s not quite as feature-rich as the iOS version, but certainly a huge step up from the mobile site. Great work and thanks for finding a workaround from the Play Store.

• JMOB

DraftKings Rep

hey guys – Updates to this platform will actually arrive faster than iPhone. Expect them frequently. Follow me on twitter to stay up to date @JordanMendell I’ll be posting there when we do updates. They will be a few times a week for the next month or two.

• jdubadubs

On the active “my contests” page, when I have multiple lineups in a single tourney, the bottom panel shows the same 1 lineup no matter which of my entries in the contest I highlight on the top. This seems to only be an issue if the lineups are entered in the same contest – if I select a different contest that I only have 1 lineup in it displays correct lineup

• horby

Great news! Downloading now.

• adnoble

I am already loving this App. I used it multiple times prior to kickoff on sunday!

• JMOB

DraftKings Rep

@jdubadubs said...

On the active “my contests” page, when I have multiple lineups in a single tourney, the bottom panel shows the same 1 lineup no matter which of my entries in the contest I highlight on the top. This seems to only be an issue if the lineups are entered in the same contest – if I select a different contest that I only have 1 lineup in it displays correct lineup

Ah – will fix. Thanks for the note!

• ThtFilmStudent91

Also I recognize that it doesn’t say if they are not in a LU too. Like with a green check kind of thing. I got lucky today and recognized it and went to the “Full Site” (because it doesn’t inform you on the mobile site neither) and saw that the MIN/CLE game was postponed meaning obviously not in the LU haha.

• tone17

Is there some way to only show probable pitchers? I was so excited when I down loaded until I tried building my MLB team. Sucks to search through every pitcher for starters.

• JMOB

DraftKings Rep

@tone17 said...

Is there some way to only show probable pitchers? I was so excited when I down loaded until I tried building my MLB team. Sucks to search through every pitcher for starters.

Working on this now..

• JMOB

DraftKings Rep

@ThtFilmStudent91 said...

Also I recognize that it doesn’t say if they are not in a LU too. Like with a green check kind of thing. I got lucky today and recognized it and went to the “Full Site” (because it doesn’t inform you on the mobile site neither) and saw that the MIN/CLE game was postponed meaning obviously not in the LU haha.

Really soon

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

Already said this in other places, but you guys are awesome. To think I was considering switching at one point….

shudders

• Sports100

This is great news for us Android users.

• mberkowi

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I keep getting a message to update to the latest version even after downloading the update. Anybody else having this issue?

• walkr

will it be added to the play store?

• fantasy144123

The app is ok. It breaks a lot of general Android rules though for anyone well versed in coding for Android. I think a lot of improvements could be made but kudos for releasing their first version.

• fcbjakub

Dk app for ipad is crashing on me when i try to enter a contest

• thisisdan26

Any idea when the app will run on Android 5.0?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.