MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve already announced this on Twitter but gravycakes and myself will be hosting a special UFC 200 Grinders Live on Wed. July 6 at 7pst/10et. Please be there live, but if you aren’t available, please watch the replay!

Thanks to everyone who helped push for the show, we do this for you guys!

• gravycakes

Super stoked for this podcast and to finally have an MMA Grinders Live finally! Should be a great show for a stacked card!

• miller_time

Can’t wait to hear the breakdown guys!

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

JONES! JONES! JONES!

Hi Brett :)

• thetitanlb

Awesome

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

@SmartWater said...

JONES! JONES! JONES!

Hi Brett :)

BOOOOO

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

• cleanslate

Nice to see this finally happen, congrats! If there are future shows I’d love to see LeRoi added into the mix as well.

• zelda3024

I am excited to see the show tonight. Congrats and great article you wrote up on the fights. Oh and I agree LeRoi would be fun to have on a future show.

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Really excited for this as well. Brett has been grinding the UFC content for a while, and stoked to see him do this show.

Don’t miss it tonight!!

• beezchild

Love it.

• Divine_Prodigy

Is there a link to watch it in case you missed it ? Also will the podcast for 200 be out as well or this was it ?

• Divine_Prodigy

Is there a link to watch it in case you missed it ? Also will the podcast for 200 be out as well or this was it ?

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

This is the link to the UFC 200 podcast: https://rotogrinders.com/live/daily-fantasy-mma-7-6-16-expert-picks-live-from-rotogrinders-1354914

• cleanslate

@bbbomb said...

This is the link to the UFC 200 podcast: https://rotogrinders.com/live/daily-fantasy-mma-7-6-16-expert-picks-live-from-rotogrinders-1354914

Great show, hopefully the first of many more to come.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).