NFL FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

Keep the holiday celebration alive with another Yahoo $2,500 Max Entry NFL freeroll!

We’re opening up LineupHQ for Yahoo all weekend long so that you can experience how quickly and efficiently you can build up to 150 lineups and enter them into a contest with a simple drag and drop of a .csv! GO TO LINEUPHQ

ENTER THE YAHOO NFL FREEROLL

New users to Yahoo DFS can use promo code grinders30 on first deposit to get a sweet $30 bonus directly into your account.

Check out these quick videos with instructions on how to build, enter, and edit your lineups on Yahoo Daily Fantasy and get your lineups in before the contest fills up!

• Timbo636314

Yahoo DFS still not in the State of Missouri!!!

• yisman

100k spots. I bet it fills.

• marker0357

well done, Yahoo. Thank you.

• thegeneral391

Most Excellent. Thank You Yahoo.

• Dookie

For the life of me I can’t find on my mobile android phone where to upload my cab on the Yahoo site. I see nothing on the bottom of the lineup page.

• dylandreadful

this was an awesome gift…wish i figured out how to use the appropriate tools to mass enter. Still its a really good way to see how the max enter landscape works
    Thanks Rotogrinders and Yahoo

• beare

is there one for this week?

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@Timbo636314 said...

Yahoo DFS still not in the State of Missouri!!! They been saying since 2006 they will be in Missouri.. Cheap

We are now live in Missouri!

• dylandreadful

@DanielHaight said...

We are now live in Missouri!

you folks running another 150 max freeroll via Rotogrinders tomorrow? Deciding if I should purchase a tool to help create 150 lineups

• Timbo636314

Yahoo DFS can be played in Missouri? Better late than never

• titanhawks

too bad this LHQ freeroll was last week; great timing lol

• Timbo636314

Hi Mr Haight. It’s about freaking time Yahoo dfs gets back in Missouri.

I wanted to know, since it will be my first time depositing money on Yahoo DFS, what is a good promo code to use? Or are there any good incentives to deposit on yahoo dfs?

Thank you

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).