INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• MrSnuffleupagus

I’ve emailed them and it’s been two days with no response but an automated one that says were overwhelmed right now basically.

It was the 13 days of gifts or what ever promotion they got going.

• jeffgo33

I didn’t email DK, but I did get my $3 NFL entry email a few hours ago. Fwiw

• tysim19

Tomorrow’s promo: Enter $20 NHL contest, receive “t-shirt”, or $11 worth of FPP for doing so. I am trying to decide if that is worth it. Potentially $33 worth of entries for $20

• texasboss302

Doesn’t look like it’s worth it.

• sethayates

@tysim19 said...

Tomorrow’s promo: Enter $20 NHL contest, receive “t-shirt”, or $11 worth of FPP for doing so. I am trying to decide if that is worth it. Potentially $33 worth of entries for $20

I’m doing this for sure. NHL is actually pretty soft on nights when NBA players migrate over. In this $20 GPP a lot of people will go with the all-or-nothing approach (stacking). If you just build a really solid “cash” team it isn’t hard to hit for minimum cash. The upside here is winning $40 off $20 and getting a free T-Shirt or ($11 Ticket). The downside is losing your $20 but getting back $11 in FPP. No way I’m passing this up.

• Jburgio31

@sethayates said...

I’m doing this for sure. NHL is actually pretty soft on nights when NBA players migrate over. In this $20 GPP a lot of people will go with the all-or-nothing approach (stacking). If you just build a really solid “cash” team it isn’t hard to hit for minimum cash. The upside here is winning $40 off $20 and getting a free T-Shirt or ($11 Ticket). The downside is losing your $20 but getting back $11 in FPP. No way I’m passing this up.

I could care less about a tee shirt, but if they’re giving you the value in points, this makes the deal very intriguing!!!

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I doubt many people will order the t-shirt. $11 in contest tickets is actually a pretty nice return for a $20 GPP entry.

• AntFer

What a joke..i still havent gotten the “$3 free ticket” from entering the milly nfl contest 4 times…Lets go DK time to step it up

• BobGrinder

@AntFer said...

What a joke..i still havent gotten the “$3 free ticket” from entering the milly nfl contest 4 times…Lets go DK time to step it up

You know you’re looking for an email with a link you have to click to get the reward right? I got mine yesterday afternoon. If you haven’t received one yet I would email support if I were you.

• Mangle54

@AntFer said...

yeah look at your e-mails, i got mine yesterday clicked on it and its in my account now

• vickman76

Im not getting my free entries or email info either

• oilydave

I’m not getting the email’s either. Any DK Reps here?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler