INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• pootnami

My current streak is 8 with 548 users left. They are going to have to throw a couple of single entries in the last remaining week to weed the number down.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@pootnami said...

My current streak is 8 with 548 users left. They are going to have to throw a couple of single entries in the last remaining week to weed the number down.

Yeah, it’s surprising that they’ve all been cheap multi entry GPPs so far. I would think that the number of people with an 8 streak would be higher

• yisman

I’ve played on FD since December

I did the first streak contest and won every day except one day they ran NBA single game for survivor and somehow all 10 or whatever of my entries bricked. Was an OKC game. Cost me over 1000 bucks in the end.

This time, I was perfect and then withdrew hours before the game a few days ago thinking there were openings (so I could do a new CSV rather than CSV edit). Turns out the open contest was for the following day.

So I missed a day and again cost myself a big prize.

I haven’t lost yet but you have to be perfect and play every day to get a real prize.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Since tonight is the final night of the promo, could a Fanduel rep please post the stats (# of users with each streak length) tomorrow? Thanks!

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Out of curiosity, how much $ did people with an 8+ streak win?

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

It seems the highest streak of 15 was hit by 67 players. So 15k/67 = 223.8 each. No information on other streaks.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

I can confirm that a streak of 15 paid $233.88.

• 1greatbuyz

• x3

2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I stayed on 7 hoping it would be an off number that not many would hit. I was wrong, it paid $13.57.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@1greatbuyz said...

I stayed on 7 hoping it would be an off number that not many would hit. I was wrong, it paid $13.57.

That’s funny, I did the same thing for the same reason! Curious to know if 8+ won more

• yisman

8+ won a lot less.

Silly me for landing on 9.

RET3 – $50K MLB Hot Streak: Share of 8+ Streak (1772781589) ||ATNX_190815_173 Fantasy Winnings +$5.94

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

8+ won a lot less.

Silly me for landing on 9.

RET3 – $50K MLB Hot Streak: Share of 8+ Streak (1772781589) ||ATNX_190815_173 Fantasy Winnings +$5.94

Thanks for sharing. I guess the strategy of stopping at 7 worked out even if it wasn’t big money.

• Cwido23

My streak was 11 and I made $5.94. Good to know i made less than someone with a streak of 7.

• yisman

@TheDataDetective said...

Thanks for sharing. I guess the strategy of stopping at 7 worked out even if it wasn’t big money.

it made sense because the idea would’ve been to go for the top streak

last time they ran this, the perfect streak won a very large prize. I fell short due to an NBA single game.

However, had you known they’d run a single entry streak contest, it would’ve made sense to stop at less than 8, considering the likelihood of making it through perfect

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

I accidentally missed the first contest so stopping at 7 was an obvious choice for me. I hope they do this for NFL but make it much harder

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).