MAIN FORUM

Comments

• impurityz

Are we “ignoring” the error by Fanduel today?

The late dribbler is currently in the “live contents” and I can see everyone’s team and ‘s… I also see people who lakers players and it says 0.

No idea what is going on.

• Putz

@impurityz said…

The late dribbler is currently in the “live contents” and I can see everyone’s team and ‘s… I also see people who lakers players and it says 0.

Who do Condia and 1ucror have? Lol

• Ross

odd..so people with place holder lineups cant edit?

• bklucky13

I was wondering this as well

• sethayates

@impurityz said…

Just a display issue. Nothing to see here.

P.S. I would like to thank Mcjester for sharing his GPP lineup with me today

• impurityz

@rrt7573 said…

just tried… you can still edit.
    And the live contest switched when I switched as well.

• sethayates

@rrt7573 said…

I can still edit. Mine replicated itself. One shows live and one shows upcoming.

• impurityz

@sethayates said…

Just a display issue. Nothing to see here.

P.S. I would like to thank Mcjester for sharing his GPP lineup with me today

I would consider seeing player %‘s and other players lus before the lock to be considering an issue.

• bklucky13

It shows that it is live and also in upcoming entries…so you can still edit as well as see people’s lineups…

• JHols1nger

Horrible

• bklucky13

Definitely an issue that needs attention…they are probably gonna have to cancel tourney

• pcfriarsfan

FanDuel Rep

Hi everyone, we are taking a look at this now. Will update shortly.

• JHols1nger

This completely compromises all of the NBA contests for tonight, 4 thousand people can just copy any lineup they want and use it in any game.

How is this even possible?

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

@JHols1nger said…

This completely compromises all of the NBA contests for tonight, 4 thousand people can just copy any lineup they want and use it in any game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

• misfit

WOw! WTF Is going on!
    This is getting sick!

• jross2021

damn. :(. everyone gonna steal my lineup.

might as well just say it now.. Holiday play of the day.

• Jameson12

player percentages are skewed a bit though because of dummy lineups that haven’t been edited i am sure ……but this is pretty bad on FD’s part

• impurityz

Looks like they just took it down from live.

• sethayates

@JHols1nger said…

Even if they take it down people like me already have screenshots of lineups. After pounding the free overlay on DK and now stealing lineups on FD I feel like I need to see if GrindersU has an ethics course.

• sonicattack

take ALL the lineups.

• dstars5

• Blogger of the Month

@JHols1nger said…

Correction: 4 Thousand people can just copy CONDIA’S lineup

But ya, this is a pretty major issue. Fanduel’s probably going to get a lot of backlash no matter how they resolve it.

@sethayates said…

Even if they take it down people like me already have screenshots of lineups. After pounding the free overlay on DK and now stealing lineups on FD I feel like I need to see if GrindersU has an ethics course.

+10

• sethayates

@sonicattack said…

take ALL the lineups.

I’m rolling out 4000 lineups tonight! Watch out!

• MarkLeeGSW

I bet Fanduel chat is going crazy right now…

• cb35

2013 FFFC Finalist, 2013 DFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@sethayates said…

……feel like I need to see if GrindersU has an ethics course.

bills is the GrindersU prof. on DFS ethics 101

BTW placeholder lineup FTW

• sethayates

@cb35 said…

bills is the GrindersU prof. on DFS ethics 101

BTW placeholder lineup FTW

The funny thing is I actually clicked on yours but didn’t bother to screenshot it because I was thinking no way this is a real lineup

• sonicattack

@sethayates said…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKGeHuln08A

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).