PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Looks like we have 63 players signed up for this week’s tourney – a big bump over the 48 last week !

Looks like DK is sticking with daily Showdown format offerings and not giving us a 3-day Full Tournament option (guess it’s easier for them to churn money/rake with no other sports really playing).

The big Monday GPP on DK is a $10 entry with 7K entries and pays $20K for 1st

• titanhawks

At least we know a little more than we did last week; let the research begin!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

what no spreadsheet????

j/k…at least we have something to research. Hopefully the coverage picks up just a little bit, the IG feed was better than nothing but improvements wouldn’t hurt.

• titanhawks

Monday afternoon in Glendale

76 degrees

Wind WSW @9 mph gusts to 13mph

Rain chance 25%

via accuweather

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

I wish the smaller contest were better. I think they could have made the $1/$3 bigger and they definitely would have filled.

• titanhawks

Still no pricing up on DK.

Got a bad feeling this isn’t gonna go down

• titanhawks

Just withdrew all my reserved entries w/24 hours to go before lock

• titanhawks

Just looked at the Outlaw Tour website for the Arrowhead Tournament and it is now saying 66 players in the field but my count on the players list is 63

• titanhawks

Prices are up and ready to draft now

• BIF

@titanhawks said...

Just withdrew all my reserved entries w/24 hours to go before lock

DK was waiting for tournament odds to get posted at sports books so they would have something to go off of because they have zero ability to price this on their own.

• lfn1992

Opened the $1 contest, BIF!

• lfn1992

They are still round by round contests not full contests, which frankly stinks. Rbr are crapahoots but I wouldn’t mind trying a shot at full tourney

• ifthethunder

I’d like a full tourney, too. But this is better than nothing. I’m in!
    ~

• Steverino01

@lfn1992 said...

Opened the $1 contest, BIF!

I donated.

• eruthruff

Any inside info on cheap punts?

• lfn1992

The prize structure on the $10 is so poor but Lawdy the $20k top prize looks so tempting

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@eruthruff said...

Any inside info on cheap punts?

I just sent a tweet out to DK Assist but…Robert Figueroa is listed at 6700. There is no Robert Figueroa in the field. There is a Chris Figueroa in the field, who is the head club pro at Aarowhead CC but isn’t listed on DK. I’m trying to get confirmation if they just screwed up the name or what is going. That being said if it ends up being Chris Figueroa, I would start there if last week is any indication regarding the club pro.

• JH822547

R.Figueroa now has an O next to his name.

Kyle Slattery Death Train you say?

• lfn1992

@JH822547 said...

I am on the Kyle Slattery Death Train for sure!

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

I am on the Kyle Slattery Death Train for sure!

Same.
    ~

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@JH822547 said...

Yup and DK said they aren’t adding Chris Figueroa, maybe for rd 2 he gets added

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Joseph Juszczyk is in the field…..has to be related to the fullback right?

• timusbr

I am in and someone needs to tell me what to expect time and information wise.

I threw darts. I always favor the younger brother and if you put a Gunn to my head, Ryan fills the rest.

• timusbr

This is live in 14 hours and it looks like they are way behind filling. is this going to get a lot of morning attention?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

interesting note about $7100 Benjamin Shur…He caddied for his than teammate at Arizona State University Jon Rahm at the Waste Management. Rahm finished T5 that week.

• BIF

@timusbr said...

This is live in 14 hours and it looks like they are way behind filling. is this going to get a lot of morning attention?

$10 Filled easily last week and there was a 2nd offering as well so basically same amount of entries as in the one $10 contest this week.

Should be close to filling – having only 24 hours with salaries published will hurt a couple people but should be close to filling.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.