PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Looks like we have 63 players signed up for this week’s tourney – a big bump over the 48 last week !

Looks like DK is sticking with daily Showdown format offerings and not giving us a 3-day Full Tournament option (guess it’s easier for them to churn money/rake with no other sports really playing).

The big Monday GPP on DK is a $10 entry with 7K entries and pays $20K for 1st

• BIF

What punts under $7500 are people playing and tell me WHY them ? Most guys at that price have absolutely zero reason to play them but of course it’s only a 1 round GPP so 4-5 birds and minimal damage on the bogey side gets it don’t for your 6th man.

• realphipps

Mark Baker at 6700.

He’s very cheap and one of three golfers with a profile pic.

• dbullsfan

@BIF said...

What punts under $7500 are people playing and tell me WHY them ? Most guys at that price have absolutely zero reason to play them but of course it’s only a 1 round GPP so 4-5 birds and minimal damage on the bogey side gets it don’t for your 6th man.

Here is my list so far.
    Jeff Nichols $7300 T21 in the field BOB
    George Markham $7500 16th in the field BOB
    Bennett Doyle $7500 18th in BOB
    Benjamin Shur $7100 19th in BOB 2/2 made cuts, was a former teammate with Jon Rahm and was close enough to him, he let him caddie for him
    Zachary Gaugert $6900 2/3 made cuts, don’t love it he may end up not making the cut.
    Jeff Galloway $6600 3/3 made cuts T21 BOB
    Joseph Juszczyk $7500 12th in BOB
    Thomas Lehman $7300 T16 last week in a similarly tough field

Haven’t actually started building the lineups yet so same may not end up making it, still working on building my projections to put into the builder but these are the guys who at least aren’t getting X’d out.

• BIF

@dbullsfan said...

Here is my list so far.

I was looking at Shur, also don’t mind Galloway, Laske and Kristo – they all have made a decent amount of birds on some past events

• titanhawks

They have a late round one showdown with 18 golfers and you can play 35 LU’s in the $8

umm I’ll pass on that one

Ready to go up against the 150 maxers with my three LU’s in the full slate though!

• lfn1992

@BIF said...

Ryan Banwart played last week MC but did get 6 birds in 2 rounds

• JH822547

Is the Notorious article right, we only get the scores after 9 and 18 holes?

Enthusiasm dropping rapidly.

• BIF

@JH822547 said...

Is the Notorious article right, we only get the scores after 9 and 18 holes?

Enthusiasm dropping rapidly.

Truth

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Ryan Banwart played last week MC but did get 6 birds in 2 rounds

Most guys were getting more birds than that
    6 for 2 rounds was below field average

• BIF

Still need 3 more for the Monday Happy Meal

• realphipps

@BIF said...

Still need 3 more for the Monday Happy Meal

Link?

• BIF

@realphipps said...

Link?

GOLF Today at 12:00 PM CDT – $1 entry – 28 spots filled ***

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/87062256

• BIF

@BIF said...

GOLF Today at 12:00 PM CDT – $1 entry – 28 spots filled ***

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/87062256

1 more spot left

• JH822547

Ryan Porch chalk.

• lfn1992

Banwart is the key to my LU. Allowed me to shoehorn both Cejka and Wheeldon in there

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

1 more spot left

Filled! Pretty darned close tho.
    ~

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Banwart is the key to my LU. Allowed me to shoehorn both Cejka and Wheeldon in there

I didn’t see the love for Banwart that you did – I went Shur, Juice-check, Kristo, Laske and Galloway for cheaper plays

Also faded Cejka as I liked Wheeldon, Yun and Gunn better up top

• JH822547

Thought they might have a twitter account that might give some scores, nope no tweets since 2017

• lfn1992

@BIF said...

I didn’t see the love for Banwart that you did – I went Shur, Juice-check, Kristo, Laske and Galloway for cheaper plays

Also faded Cejka as I liked Wheeldon, Yun and Gunn better up top

Originally I had Yun (he was on fire last week) but I was thinking Cejka is a better Round 1 choice than Yun just for today. If this were a full contest I would have taken Yun.

• lfn1992

For those of you who want to “follow along” after 9 hole updates, here’s the leaderboard:

https://outlawtour.bluegolf.com/bluegolfw/outlawtour19/event/outlawtour194/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

I think someone said Outlaw Golf has an instagram that is updated but I don’t know where that might be

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Originally I had Yun (he was on fire last week) but I was thinking Cejka is a better Round 1 choice than Yun just for today. If this were a full contest I would have taken Yun.

Yah I thought Cejka was going to be higher owned as lots of people who didn’t play last week would have gravitated to top salary and only Tour player in field

• ericgeo18

I found that leaderboard page earlier, but it doesn’t update live apparently.

• titanhawks

Try flashscore.com that Felixxberg put up last week

I think it was a little better than the bluegolf leaderboard

• BIF

@ericgeo18 said...

I found that leaderboard page earlier, but it doesn’t update live apparently.

There won’t be anything live for updates as no spectators and no walking scorers – this is a very scaled down tour as expenses are kept to a minimum; and now throw the virus stuff in and we are actually lucky to get 9-hole scores (they should start coming in for 1st group anytime now with each subsequent group 10 minutes after that).

• BIF

1st group front nine scores in – all amateurs but ZERO birdies in group

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).