PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Looks like we have 63 players signed up for this week’s tourney – a big bump over the 48 last week !

Looks like DK is sticking with daily Showdown format offerings and not giving us a 3-day Full Tournament option (guess it’s easier for them to churn money/rake with no other sports really playing).

The big Monday GPP on DK is a $10 entry with 7K entries and pays $20K for 1st

• Money0227

First group’s scores up there. I was like holy crap…but then realized they are all amateurs.

• ifthethunder

I made two lineups. Casey Roberts is in one of them.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/gambling/sns-actnet-arrowhead-classic-preview-20200413-dcldg2mnwncmlgykjmsvyjo6vu-story.html
    ~

• titanhawks

round 2 contests are up now on dk

• BIF

Not sure if anyone noticed but they made this course a Par 70 switching the 2 short par 5’s to par 4’s.

#2 is 533 normally and shortened to 485 to play as a par 4

#18 is pretty much playing at normal 475 but now as par 4

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

I made two lineups. Casey Roberts is in one of them.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/gambling/sns-actnet-arrowhead-classic-preview-20200413-dcldg2mnwncmlgykjmsvyjo6vu-story.html
    ~

Carson Roberts – yah had him last week both rounds but really hammered him in Round 2; made a ton of birds

Saw that article – definitely a bunch of chalky plays on there but not surprising as there are likely only about 10-12 guys who can win this

• lfn1992

3 of my guys finished their first 9 with a combined +2…. not great!

• ericgeo18

Thanks. Didn’t realize leaderboards were only updated every 9 holes. Have Markham today, nice to see him at the top.

• JH822547

Markham had an eagle as welll, decent start for the Porch bearer

We need to think up some new nicknames.

• lfn1992

Outlaw KSDT!

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

Outlaw KSDT!

Hell yeah! Unfortunately, I don’t have Death Train in my Happy Meal lineup. But I do have him in a dollar DK contest that didn’t fill.
    ~

• JH822547

DK has updated with the scores so far. I’m only cashing 1/10

• BIF

Nice back nine from Kristo with 4 birds and 6 birds overall – I’ll take Even par with 6 birds from a 2.4% owned $6300 punt 👍

• BIF

Bayley with 4 birds and a streak on front – only streak I’ve seen so far ?? Huge if it is

• JH822547

No Markham, no cash

• lfn1992

BIF’s punt gets 6 birds over 18 holes while mine goes +4 with 0 birdies over the first 9 holes… Figures

• Yeoman

@dbullsfan said...

Joseph Juszczyk is in the field…..has to be related to the fullback right?

He is not. But his brother George is a professional bowler (or at least his name turns up in the qualifying round whenever the PBA is in Detroit).

• dbullsfan

Healey with a disappointing front 9. Hope Mason can keep it up

• hbomb57

If you have Ralph expect no cash. 5 Pars. 2 BOG and 2 DBB for a -3.9. Geez. Edit: Especially if you also have Healey in same LU.

• bure10

What happened with Mason and will his score count? This could be problematic…

• JH822547

Several players are showing DQ.

In a previous tournament 14 players got DQed for teeing off from the wrong tee box but I think this is just some gremlins in the system.

• MotownGreek

@bure10 said...

What happened with Mason and will his score count? This could be problematic…

If he posted an incorrect scorecard it shouldn’t, it would call into question whether his scoring adequately reflects his round. However, it seems according to DK showdown rules it’ll count.

• Money0227

Yeah…Gunn and Mason showing DQ in my lineup doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies

• BrianVT

WTF? Limbhasut DQ?

• dbullsfan

Gunn and Mason being DQ would take out 60% of my lineups

• BrianVT

@JH822547 said...

Several players are showing DQ.

In a previous tournament 14 players got DQed for teeing off from the wrong tee box but I think this is just some gremlins in the system.

Oh yea, I remember seeing that. Looks like something happened again. Maybe they pulled the flagstick?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).