PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Looks like we have 63 players signed up for this week’s tourney – a big bump over the 48 last week !

Looks like DK is sticking with daily Showdown format offerings and not giving us a 3-day Full Tournament option (guess it’s easier for them to churn money/rake with no other sports really playing).

The big Monday GPP on DK is a $10 entry with 7K entries and pays $20K for 1st

• lfn1992

Dylan Healey front 9

• JH822547

They certainly haven’t had time to finish all 18 holes as DK is insinuating so I’m working on the logic that if that’s wrong then the DQ is wrong as well.

• lfn1992

Ryan Wheeldon is showing a BOFR and a Bogey in DK – LOL, I’d love to have it

• bure10

They also gave Mason 2 birdie streaks which you can only get one per round..

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Ryan Wheeldon is showing a BOFR and a Bogey in DK – LOL, I’d love to have it

There are a few guys like that
    Lilliboe too

That happened last week and it’ll be fixed

• BIF

DK is messed up as Gunn shows as -6 and finished DQ but he is still out there as many group in front are still on course

Looks like DK doubles up Mason and Gunn’s front nines and added DQ to them when they are still on the course

• JH822547

Kyle Slattery is the absolute man!

Meanwhile Ryan Emery is presumably self-isolating.

• ifthethunder

Healey is the major fly in my ointment today. But thanks to KSDT, I’m still coming out ahead.

*Subject to DK possibly having all the scoring messed up, that is.
    ~

• Logan7777

In reviewing the Season money list to check out past performances, I noticed Anna Nordqvist played the March 9-11 tourney with a -5, made cut, $0 payout. This tour even has LPGA players in it.

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

But thanks to KSDT, I’m still coming out ahead.

Upon further review, the second DH (Daniel Hudson) joined Dylan Healey and said, “No you’re not.”

I hate the DH rule, man.
    ~

• lfn1992

Cejka! If Banwart can manage a decent back 9…

• lfn1992

@lfn1992 said...

Cejka! If Banwart can manage a decent back 9…

Narrator:. His one birdie did not make it a decent back 9

• Logan7777

DFL does it for me.

• BIF

Props to Matt Marshall

4 over after 8 holes and finished even par with 4 birds and 6 pars the last 10 holes – way to grind it home Matty !

• timusbr

Its Golf….Its DFS….. and its another week I have the guy who is not playing for some reason.

woohoo to Ryan Emery for keeping the streak alive.

• BIF

@timusbr said...

Its Golf….Its DFS….. and its another week I have the guy who is not playing for some reason.

woohoo to Ryan Emery for keeping the streak alive.

He may have played and not given a score after 9 as he may have ran to bathroom or to replace a broken club, etc..

He is not obligated to provide a score but then again maybe he was a no-show ?

• BIF

@BIF said...

He may have played and not given a score after 9 as he may have ran to bathroom or to replace a broken club, etc..

He is not obligated to provide a score but then again maybe he was a no-show ?

See….Emery did play but he also did shoot +4

• timusbr

@BIF said...

See….Emery did play but he also did shoot +4

lol no I dont see and its nice maybe he could give me points but it doesnt sound like it would help either. all picked for rd 2.

• BIF

Congrats to jclem2112 again for crushing for the Outlaw Tour happy meal – he nails both -8 guys and beats us all will 3 guys over par

• timusbr

jclem2112 the golf thread Outlaw tour savant

• BrianVT

Hey, I finally won a little something! No idea what the formula is here, though.

• BIF

Secret Golf Match Play Series to be played over next couple of weeks

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2020/04/07/coronavirus-secret-golf-match-play-series/

• lfn1992

I really should just call these Happy Meals the jclem2112 invitationals because he is crushing them

• titanhawks

I ended up winning $15 off three $10 entries and one $20 Milly ticket in the $5 3max

Will try the same tomorrow with hopefully better results

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

is there a happy meal for tomorrow?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).