PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Looks like we have 63 players signed up for this week’s tourney – a big bump over the 48 last week !

Looks like DK is sticking with daily Showdown format offerings and not giving us a 3-day Full Tournament option (guess it’s easier for them to churn money/rake with no other sports really playing).

The big Monday GPP on DK is a $10 entry with 7K entries and pays $20K for 1st

• lfn1992

@dbullsfan said...

is there a happy meal for tomorrow?

Yes! Check the lobby

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

found it, liked my lineup so much I entered it into the $33….probably gonna get destroyed by the sharks.

• JH822547

Had Mason, Cejka and Slattery in the same line up with a couple of stinkers. 32nd.

• titanhawks

Tee Times backed up to 10 am ET 7 am MT for them

60 degrees to start and light breeze 5-9 mph throughout the day

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Upon further review, the second DH (Daniel Hudson) joined Dylan Healey and said, “No you’re not.”

I hate the DH rule, man.

Upon further, further review…I wake up today and find both my lineups cashed. Nothing big, but it’s better than nothing.
    ~

• BIF

Still need 10+ for the $1 Happy Meal

GOLF Today at 9:00 AM CDT – $1 entry – 17/30 spots filled ***

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/87069175

• tooleman56

Curious, were tee times moved up three hours? Monday’s first tee time was 1 p.m. EDT. I’m not seeing tee times listed for today on the tournament website.

• Money0227

@tooleman56 said...

Curious, were tee times moved up three hours? Monday’s first tee time was 1 p.m. EDT. I’m not seeing tee times listed for today on tournament website.

Yes…they were moved. DK sent out an email.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Good luck everyone

• JH822547

Big tourny almost but not quite rake free.

Bayley and Slattery uber chalk

• lfn1992

There was some decent overlay out there. Tried not to get too cute and frankly entered too many contests. GL all and hope Juzczyk can repeat what he did yesterday

• ifthethunder

Happy Meal didn’t fill. I guess it was too early for some people.
    ~

• lfn1992

@ifthethunder said...

Happy Meal didn’t fill. I guess it was too early for some people.
    ~

Should have done resizable. I didn’t realize it was a 7AM local tee.

• Logan7777

@lfn1992 said...

Should have done resizable. I didn’t realize it was a 7AM local tee.

Neither did I. Thought I had until 10am local like yesterday.

• ifthethunder

And we wait
    For the update
    ~

• titanhawks

I played one LU in the late round two Caddie for the crowns

dunno if that is a symtom or a cure

now over 11k for a Milly ticket though :)

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

I played one LU in the late round two Caddie for the crowns

Crowns? What crowns…unless you mean for the mission?
    ~

• titanhawks

Mission to get the crowns :)

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@lfn1992 said...

There was some decent overlay out there. Tried not to get too cute and frankly entered too many contests. GL all and hope Juzczyk can repeat what he did yesterday

Same on both accounts, especially the Juszczyk part

• ifthethunder

I have Nick Mason in all three lineups today, so far so good. Derek Bayley, not quite so much.

Anyways, I need to KSDT’s first 9 before I risk the virus on a grocery trip.

P.S. It was only yesterday that I realized Kyle Slattery is not ODT Kyle Stanley.
    ~

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Doesn’t seem like there will be many low scores out there today so if you can nail the few that can get there you should be golden

• JH822547

Don’t think we will see a -8 today

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Cjecka and Juczyzcyk each get to -1 after 9

• lfn1992

3 guys finished with the front 9, -2 total combined score. So far, so good! Juzczyk with 2 birdies and I’m OK with this.

• JH822547

Shur with best first nine score so far of -3, only 3.2% owned

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.