PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Looks like we have 63 players signed up for this week’s tourney – a big bump over the 48 last week !

Looks like DK is sticking with daily Showdown format offerings and not giving us a 3-day Full Tournament option (guess it’s easier for them to churn money/rake with no other sports really playing).

The big Monday GPP on DK is a $10 entry with 7K entries and pays $20K for 1st

• ifthethunder

@JH822547 said...

Didn’t look at Nicholls at all. -7 streak and bofr

Yep. Jeff Nichols – I did not get the memo.
    ~

• hbomb57

Looks like one of my golfers DNP Pfitzner.

• JH822547

Think I’m hopping off the train tomorrow with a priced up Slattery.

Actually into this tournament now as a sporting contest although it tickles me that we are playing for significantly larger prizes than the golfers are.

Got a hunch Galletti can take it down.

• hbomb57

Not sure I get this I got no points from Pfitzner and it shows no scoring from him today and yet it shows him in DK playing tomorrow. Missed money by 8 points also.

• JH822547

They haven’t edited out those who have missed the cut yet. Not sure if they are going to.

There’s one D.Longmire who made the cut and one D.Longmire who missed the cut so watch out.

• timusbr

hey $2.25 in and $4.50 out. I am even on Outlaw golf. on 252.35 pts
    a 20 person resizable happy meal PLEASE

• mitchsnyderdfw

$40 in, $76.50 out plus a Milly Ticket. Got as high as 12th in the $10, only for Jeff Nichols to knock me down to 28th.

I’m not gonna complain, I have been missing a nice sweat the last few weeks.

• pjmestres

Since the 3rd round is the final round will you get rewarded points on finishing position?

• titanhawks

No we won’t and didn’t last week either

• titanhawks

Next weeks tourney starts tuesday and is only two rounds

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

Next weeks tourney starts tuesday and is only two rounds

Don’t love that, but considering the alternative…I’m in!
    ~

• BIF

This sucks – now PGA Tour likely not coming back until mid-June.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/sources-pga-tour-to-announce-june-restart-to-2020-season

• lfn1992

Made a resizable Round 3 Showdown. Welcome to Benjamin Shur Chalk Day!

• jclem2115

@timusbr said...

jclem2112 the golf thread Outlaw tour savant

If only PGA worked out this well for me…was a good day Monday and missed most of yesterday due to work.

I’ll share my secret on picking lineups cuz I got this down to a science

• JH822547

I do have Shur and I don’t like changing line ups but this seems like fools gold, probably four times the ownership and probably no better than Gorman or Kristo.

• Kpwgamecock

I finished 2nd in the $5 single entry yesterday with a score of 288.7. Does anyone know what that wouldn’t netted me in the $10 tourney?

• tooleman56

Eighth place. $300.

• Kpwgamecock

@tooleman56 said...

Eighth place. $300.

Thanks, that’s what 2nd place paid in the $5

• lfn1992

Only 1 other person took Cejka in the Happy Meal, what do you guys see that I don’t?

If Slattery comes down to Earth and Cejka wins this thing (which could happen), it will be a very good day

• JH822547

Carlson actually the chalk 47%,

Jimmy Gunn only 5%, tough to squeeze the big priced guys in but that could have been the play.

Cejka 15%, yeah I’d be happy with him at that ownership, obviously yesterday you wanted a balance line up, it’s just recency bias.

• ifthethunder

Someday we’ll have shot tracker and real time scoring again.

Someday…
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

First group making the turn. Kristo with a couple birds and a double.

• lfn1992

I’m finding it quite hilarious that I’m using CS:GO winnings to fund my unnatural obsession with Outlaw Golf

• lfn1992

I think I know why DK can’t do full contests of Outlaw golf. What do you do with the U70 bonus. The fields are so small and the U70 bonus so big having U70 guys would be so important. Like this field. Even if Slattery didn’t win it outright he’d have so many massive points more than someone without the U70, assuming he goes under that.

• titanhawks

DK is putting up next Tuesday’s Round 1 contests

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.