PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Looks like we have 63 players signed up for this week’s tourney – a big bump over the 48 last week !

Looks like DK is sticking with daily Showdown format offerings and not giving us a 3-day Full Tournament option (guess it’s easier for them to churn money/rake with no other sports really playing).

The big Monday GPP on DK is a $10 entry with 7K entries and pays $20K for 1st

• titanhawks

Kalinowski -3 and Staiano -2 thru 9

• ifthethunder

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

First group making the turn. Kristo with a couple birds and a double.

I have Kristo in one of three lineups as a cheaper, low-owned pivot. But I need Luke to use the force on his back nine.
    ~

• titanhawks

Wheeldon -2

• titanhawks

Yun and Korte -2

• titanhawks

Chalk Shur +1

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

I’m finding it quite hilarious that I’m using CS:GO winnings to fund my unnatural obsession with Outlaw Golf

I am terrible at CS:GO. Do you have links for information about teams/players?

I’m much better at LoL. But it happens overnight, so sometimes I have lineups with players who have been subbed out. A major drag.
    ~

• Money0227

@titanhawks said...

Chalk Shur +1

It came down to Shur or Gorman for my last spot. I went Shur. Identical front 9’s for them.

• JH822547

J Paul -4 with a streak sets the early standard.

• bure10

Common Gun +1

• ifthethunder

@JH822547 said...

J Paul -4 with a streak sets the early standard.

I have Yannick Paul. Doing well, but not as well. Are they brothers? Both are from Germany.
    ~

• JH822547

Argh this is a disaster. At least I faded Markham

• JH822547

@ifthethunder said...

I have Yannick Paul. Doing well, but not as well. Are they brothers? Both are from Germany.
    ~

I like to think they are a homosexual couple and will not be seeking the truth of the matter.

• titanhawks

@ifthethunder said...

~

They are twin brothers

• titanhawks

Cejka -4 and the lead

Mason +2

• titanhawks

Cejka birdied 1-6-8-9 going for the streak on 10

• lfn1992

ALEXTHE GOATCEJKA

• titanhawks

First finishing scores coming in

Gorman even Kristo +2 for the day

• titanhawks

I ALWAYS pick the worst of my three teams for the HM:(

Missed Markham’s +4 earlier

• lfn1992

@titanhawks said...

First finishing scores coming in

Gorman even Kristo +2 for the day

More importantly Kristo has 4 birdies.

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

Kristo +2 for the day

That is why…
    ~

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

I think I know why DK can’t do full contests of Outlaw golf. What do you do with the U70 bonus. The fields are so small and the U70 bonus so big having U70 guys would be so important. Like this field. Even if Slattery didn’t win it outright he’d have so many massive points more than someone without the U70, assuming he goes under that.

The reason they aren’t doing full tourney is because they want the daily churn of rake not waiting for a 3 day tourney for you to re-invest and they’ll pull more cash in this way

• BIF

Big delay in between Final scores coming in as 1st group was just a twosome and played 45mins faster than the next group

• JH822547

Hopefully the police have come and shut it down.

• lfn1992

@JH822547 said...

Not before Cejka gets his streak!

• ifthethunder

@JH822547 said...

I need nouveau Death Train to pour it on. Or else The Police to put out the red light.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.