PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Looks like we have 63 players signed up for this weekโ€™s tourney – a big bump over the 48 last week !

Looks like DK is sticking with daily Showdown format offerings and not giving us a 3-day Full Tournament option (guess itโ€™s easier for them to churn money/rake with no other sports really playing).

The big Monday GPP on DK is a $10 entry with 7K entries and pays $20K for 1st

• titanhawks

@JH822547 said...

Hopefully the police have come and shut it down.

boo hiss

what America needs right now

• titanhawks

well; my America anyhow lol

• mitchsnyderdfw

Wheeldon!

• mitchsnyderdfw

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Wheeldon!

3 birds, 1 eagle and BOFR

• BIF

KK with the -5 round !

Full fade of chalky Porch paid Off

• BIF

KDST ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Negative points on the back nine with his 40

Slattery implosion !!!

• BIF

Cejka wins by 2 with a 7 bird 1 bogey round

• BIF

Good day for me – cashed 4/5 lineups in the $10 for $80 back with between 236 and 260 points, cashed all my single entries and won 3 Milly ticks in the $5 entry satty.

$88 in
    $147.50 out plus 3 Milly tix

Highlight was beating jclem2112 in the Happy Meal and almost cashing there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• JH822547

Those players must love him coming in and taking the 4.5K prize to add to his career earnings of $13m

Doesn’t appear in any of the leading teams in the big tournies though because none of the value cheap punts came off.

OK well this was fun for a few days but I’ll be back when the real stuff starts again.

• lfn1992

@BIF said...

Cejka wins by 2 with a 7 bird 1 bogey round

Still 11 points short of cashing, dammit. I think had I taken Galletti over Mason I would have had it

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Still 11 points short of cashing, dammit. I think had I taken Galletti over Mason I would have had it

I had the wrong German Twin – that cost me $80 and a Milly ticket

• BIF

@JH822547 said...

Those players must love him coming in and taking the 4.5K prize to add to his career earnings of $13m

Doesn’t appear in any of the leading teams in the big tournies though because none of the value cheap punts came off.

OK well this was fun for a few days but I’ll be back when the real stuff starts again.

See you in June !

• BIF

Next weekโ€™s Outlaw tourney says 60 player max and is only a 2-day event

Already over half filled with 33 names registered and lots of new names so itโ€™ll be another deep dive crapshoot – I noticed another name of a guy I have played with before; lots of mini-tour grinders self-quarantining in the desert.

• titanhawks

I’m hoping we get the Golden State Tour here in a couple weeks

Looks to be more players, more money and maybe some more name players as in hopefully getting into game-shape for the PGA TOUR opening in June;;; hopefully

I got skunked again for the second day in a row; just can’t get the right six players together in one LU but I’ll be back Tuesday!

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

I had the wrong German Twin – that cost me $80 and a Milly ticket

Three Germans: a couple of Pauls + Alex Cejka got lowest, tie for 2nd lowest, and tie for 5th lowest rounds today. In the western desert.
    ~

• lfn1992

“We have a new player signed up for the Golden State Tour”… (reads card)…“Eldrick Tont”

• titanhawks

@lfn1992 said...

“We have a new player signed up for the Golden State Tour”… (reads card)…“Eldrick Tont”

seems legit

• ifthethunder

In other business, here’s a groundhog eating pizza.

https://twitter.com/JennyJohnsonHi5/status/1250597842932162560
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.